• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen New pokemon games?

Mattyboy425

mattyboy425
    Years
    does anyone think there are going to benew pokemon games? i mean like they redone red version and stuff but does anyone think they will remake gold and silver? because in my opinion they were pretty much the best i mean its just cool that you can travel from johto to kanto and back. They should make a new game like that where you can travel from kanto to johto to sinnho etc....... and make one which you dont have to trade with anyone and can catch all the pokemon on the one game because its really hard to get pokemon you want when you dont know anyone else who plays a lot of pokemon or who has anopposite version to what you need.

If not i think they should atleast remake Gold, Silver and Crystal

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Yeah i heard about that... and i really don't like it. Thats why i went out as fast as i could to get a ds lite instead of waiting a bit and there only being dsi's left

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    a remake on GSC would be great but for single game you said that you can travel to others... it would be impossible i think cause it somewhat forfeit the purpose of buying the opposite version of the one you have...which is their way of draining cash to players.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    a bit off topic but: does that mean that with the new dsi any new games that come out wontbe playable on the ds lite? So if there was another new pokemon game then i wouldnt be able to play it on the ds lite?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    a bit off topic but: does that mean that with the new dsi any new games that come out wontbe playable on the ds lite? So if there was another new pokemon game then i wouldnt be able to play it on the ds lite?
    I think that it'll still be playable, yes.

Yes, any more Pokémon games will never be released into the GBA. They're slowly abandoning the system and focusing on the DS.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Even if they never made a G/S remake I still think it'd be cool to see the games released on their.. DSi... Shop.. Channel thing...

Years
    I think that it'll still be playable, yes.

Yes, any more Pokémon games will never be released into the GBA. They're slowly abandoning the system and focusing on the DS.
    As they always do *sigh* Just making us spend even more money. Oh well, I suppose it's worth it.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i think gold/silver/crystal was the best game in the history of pokemon. how about a remake of this??!
    maybe a game comprising all 4 regions will be a hit!

Back