• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokemon hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey guys (girls included),

I am looking at creating a ROM hack, like no-one else has before, (a absolutely amazing one) the problem is I cant do it by my self, I have tried before (messing around) and it takes waaaaay to long and is actually harder than it sounds. This is my first post as I usually just come on here to check out other ROM hacks, some of which are good and others, well ... not. if you would help me out in any way I would appreciate it. Please pm me or contact me in some other way, I am on Skype most of the time and don't go bed till usually gone midnight (GMT) and am up pretty early.

Many thanks.

Hey there, lolzugottrolled!

I really wish I could help you out but I sadly don't have much knowledge when it comes to hacking. :( A request like this one might fit better in your signature than here, since we focus on greeting new members that join in The Welcome Lounge. You can try looking around Emulation and its Team Discussions subforum if you want to join a team or start one yourself, but finding someone who will guide you through hacking will probably be difficult. A lot of our hackers are busy so you'd have to show that you have something to contribute as well!

Anyways, I'm going to close this now, but I really wish you lots of luck! Hope you make an awesome hack for us in the future!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back