• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: New! Pokemon Heaven Legends Angels Awakening

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    [size=large]Pokémon Heaven Legends
    Angels Awakening[/size]

RUBY_USA

Intro: A Team Heaven Roms Hack, In a new region of hevaa we make the seven angels show there skills, in this hack you will have a good challange,

Beta 1 is released soon.

Story:
    Long ago the world was created by the 7 Angel Pokémon,
    Auren, Helren, Heavangel, Splaphin, Longel, Lingel and Angegod

When these pokemon had finished there work they went to the region of Hevaa, each one in its own area.

You are a Pokémon Trainer on a quest to explore the Hevaa Region and collect all 8 pokémon badges but little do you know that you have to save the 7 angels the future of the world lays in your hands. can you stop team darkness before the angels are awakened before they make giant destruction?

Team:
    Pokepal2007/Chibo_wolf/Shaymin/shun (Tey are all me :D) Mapper, Scripter, Texter, spriter(pokemon), tile editor
    AnimeX: Music Editor
    Raiph: Beta Tester
    Mikau1: OW Spriter and Battle Spriter

New Features

New Maps
    New Heros
    New Villians
    New Region
    New Sprites
    New Pokemon
    New Story
    New events
    New scripts
    New legendary

Screens and Videos

New! Pokemon Heaven Legends Angels Awakening

Oh i wonder what this is can you guess?

Where do i go now?

a secret path behind the gym

Bugs and Glitches

None so far :shocked:

Credits
    Tiles - Wah
    Scripting Tutorial - thethethethe
    All rom hack tool makers

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    To start this is whats going to happensome angels you will vurse when you met them but you will verse all the angels at the end and after the final event you are ableto catch them.

and yes there willbe new sprites (i have made the battle sprites i just need OW)

PokeFanv1

I Am Kira Hachi
    Years
    To start this is whats going to happensome angels you will vurse when you met them but you will verse all the angels at the end and after the final event you are ableto catch them.

and yes there willbe new sprites (i have made the battle sprites i just need OW)
    cool can you give us a sneak peak of one of the angles?

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    Okay then i will make a screen shot of the first angel battle, (Helren) But i will have to sprite it first so everyone will have to wait a bit sorry.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    All I see is map edits. You can clearly see the underlying original towns and routes. I suggest going back and redoing most of those maps. Umm, the story does sound like it could be good, if expanded. I'm not into Fakemon, but that's my personal preference. If you like them, then I'd say stick to them (as they're a big part to the story). I hope you get some pictures/videos of scripts up here soon. Do you know how to script? It gives a lot of character to hacks like this! =)

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    I have finished making the battle sprite, I have made the script, I haven't made the Overworld Sprites (because i cant) i have added it to game so the shots and video are coming soon.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I have finished making the battle sprite, I have made the script, I haven't made the Overworld Sprites (because i cant) i have added it to game so the shots and video are coming soon.

You'll need a OW spriter then.

Anyway, change the New Region's name.

It's sounds familar to Time's Rescue Rangers' Region Name (Hevah).

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Try to mkae the graphics and sprites a bit more origonal, they are quite similar. I know it's a hack, but a few things could be done. has potential though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Eh...so far, it looks like it needs a little work. I can still clearly tell what routes "lay underneath" your maps, and the maps look a little unnatural. I could care less for that tree, too (the one in the screenshot at the bottom). Sorry that I don't have much positive to say, but all you've really shown is maps. It does seem like you have potential though, so don't give up.

Back