• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon "Mamanbō" Revealed on Oha Suta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't really like the design,but i guess Luvdisc does deserve an evolution. It might be the next Blissey, like a Pokémon with alot of HP. o:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • It's about time. Smogon and, well, just about everyone's had a field day with Luvdisc because it's crap. I just wonder if it can tank MORE THAN THREE CATERPIE TACKLES?

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I don't really like the design,but i guess Luvdisc does deserve an evolution. It might be the next Blissey, like a Pokémon with alot of HP. o:

Dunsparce deserves it more, luvdisc is gen3,& gives heart scales

Dunsparce is gen2,& highly over looked, unappreciated,& insulted

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Seriously, thats and ugly Pokemon. if it has good stats I may use it but for now, its ugly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dunsparce deserves it more, luvdisc is gen3,& gives heart scales

Dunsparce is gen2,& highly over looked, unappreciated,& insulted

But then if weaker/forgotten Pokemon keep getting evolutions there will pretty much be no original Pokemon without evolutions. I really hope there aren't too many new evolutions for old Pokemon, though this one I do approve of.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

But then if weaker/forgotten Pokemon keep getting evolutions there will pretty much be no original Pokemon without evolutions. I really hope there aren't too many new evolutions for old Pokemon, though this one I do approve of.

It's more of a gift to competitive battlers than anything, which is exactly why most people hated that Generation IV had "too much" evolutions.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • So this is our: Water (Pokemon #642) hmmm.

Judging from this:
    • Ice/Fighting (Pokemon #637)
    • Fire/Dark [Houndoom evo? I hope so! Just popped into my mind because of type] (Pokemon #638)
    • Ground/Bug (Pokemon #639)
    • Poison/Dragon (Pokemon #640)
    • Steel (Pokemon #641)
    • Water (Pokemon #642) (Luvdisc evo)
    • Fire (Pokemon #643)

It looks like Dunsparce doesn't get an evo this year.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • the luvdisk one looks like a heart with two hands coming out of it :S its a heart that wants a hug... and i don't really like it. Also I dunno why people keep saying tht other one looks like nosepass.... because it really doesn't :S

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So this is our: Water (Pokemon #642) hmmm.

Judging from this:

It looks like Dunsparce doesn't get an evo this year.

The others can be Torkaol and Mawile

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Errrr...What I can only say is that they look a bit weird xD
    I will wait for more, but keep this as an opinion for now cx
    I'm wondering what the...Tower like pokemon is capable of... XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Haven't really ever liked Luvdisc but this one doesn't look too bad! But why the hell does it have wings?!?! I think there trying to make a cupid like pokemon?

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • hmm! if they do come out with R/S or E remakes
    then i'll try and use it in place of Wailord =) (never used a different water type other than Swampert)

i prolly won't use any Evolutions of previous Pokemon on Black and White
    since it's my thing to use Nothing But Completely New Pokemon on my first Playthrough anyway
    unless Torkoal DOES get one... then i'll have to stop every fiber of my being to want it >w<

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Hmm... This make me want a Corsola evo... I dont know why... I just want one! Right now!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I lol'd at the thought of a Luvdisc evolution, been thinking of this since 3RD Generation, and I knew it would happen someday. I'll be honest, I never liked Luvdisc, because it's design was.. Weird? But, now that I see that it's getting an evolution, it makes me happy, because not only will it be better, statwise, but it looks a bit cooler. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back