• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    hey,it's time. Please don't tell me there's another problem...please...

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Well, i'm here outside Galaxy Productions free give-away shop outside www.pkmncommunity.com, and as you see we have alot of people waiting
    in line outside the shop for the latest BETA of the highly awaited
    " Pokemon Moon/Sun " but this BETA will be for Moon but we don't mind
    do we?

I said do we mind? Yes all of you in the cue!!!
    We will have a dose of Diamond&Pearl pokemon and alot of cool neat features.

~Kriserice live on the report~

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    so its nearly 5:30 here. what is the time diff. b/w gmt(or whatever he said) and central (north america)???

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    The only thing that can excuse this delay is the knowledge that Treecko is making the Beta a little bit better/finishing up the few things missing

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Guys, be patient. Treecko does have a life, you know :D

Anyways, still can't wait. Today's the day XD

And I don't have anything to say... except that everyone should have pre-ordered the beta XD.

I kid, I kid. Looks like the beta will be a great one, judging from GC's experience. I wonder where the beta will stop...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I can't wait to try out the whole Nidoran-as-a-starter thing. It'll be quite the difference from any other real poke game I've played and any betas I've played.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    well, i guess it is better that it is taking longer( better outcome) but, i really really really( to make a long story short) reallyX100000000009.4 want to play this game!

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    *News report music*

"Hello, Im here with T2N2 on the scene of the OFFICIAL BETA RELEASE of Pokemon Moon! This amazing game has brought people in from all over the world to this one forum thread. There are many people camping here now, including myself holding a box of Ritz, a soda, and a pencil and paper for sketching. It is two and a half hours over the supposed release, but people are still waiting very patiently for Moon's sneak peak, of its new graphics, pokemon, and gameplay. I think we all agree with this: Why couldnt nintendo do it like this? This was Tikemper! Tikemper! Reportingm, back to you Bobby B. Bob"

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    dont rush >_> treeckolv.100 will be here... today!! i think he is fixing glitches and stuff like the last beta.. so give some patience.. I hope its not screwed up like the last beta

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'll repeat my advice (as I told Christos before). You shouldn't mention the words "release" and "beta" without having it already. Else you'd be working under pressure, which sucks...

For next release I'd suggest you to hold your tongue, prepare the beta and once the beta testing starts, post a few screenshots to keep us distracted, jaja. Once the beta testing ends, you may say when you want to release it (you may still want to make another check)

That's the way I do things, and I think it works. Think about it... And Good Luck, pal!

I wonder what number I have in the line... What? 958.365!!! Oh... Perhaps next year I'll get my beta, jojo! XP

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Reporter - *Yeah alot of people have been waiting patiently for the special Pokemon Moon preview. But it seems as if Treecko might have yet another problem. People are getting a bit impatient now. Oh my, it looks like a fight is about to break out in front of the line....a angry mob has formed as well. Oh no, a group of people is getting bricks and huge rocks. They are about to break into Galaxy Productions, OH NO. They're running up to the.....

WAIT!

Can it be...a green limo just turned the corner. The sun roof just opened...can it be...:20:

*The audience is slient.*

*Treecko says*
    This is an EXTREMELY SHORT PREVIEW! The original beta was too short. So I'll extend it as to some action and more Pokemon. It will be given Sunday morning. There was no problem this time people, I was just not home all day. Anyways...here you go...

Reporter - *Treecko just threw the IPS to the front page!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I'll repeat my advice (as I told Christos before). You shouldn't mention the words "release" and "beta" without having it already. Else you'd be working under pressure, which sucks...

For next release I'd suggest you to hold your tongue, prepare the beta and once the beta testing starts, post a few screenshots to keep us distracted, jaja. Once the beta testing ends, you may say when you want to release it (you may still want to make another check)

That's the way I do things, and I think it works. Think about it... And Good Luck, pal!

I wonder what number I have in the line... What? 958.365!!! Oh... Perhaps next year I'll get my beta, jojo! XP

who are you talking to? I didnt even under stand some of the sentence you just said anyways.i understanded most of it. But some doesnt make sence to me >_>

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    OMG! Teh beta!

Hahaha... now I'm gonna start playing.

And find glitches. Muhahahaha~

EDIT: And I got stuck in a patch. Thanks. Oh thanks very much.

I'll post pictures. Using Photobucket. Don't kill me XD

EDIT: Pictures! Wonderful pictures!

(NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

And now, for some screwed up pictures. If you use a special code, you get these!

OK, I'm finished with my crappy pictures. Go play it now!

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    ... WHAT!? lol! Good one on us, Treecko! It was all the way to you. In a pink lab of death. I won! lol again, and good luck making a real beta.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    look where i am!!! lol!! i went by treecko by slapping him and he runs off! then i go by pass him!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back