• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    A little bad news

Unfortunately, tomorrow I have to go somewhere and I won't be back until Sunday. So, I'll post a couple of screens just to keep you guys interested, but I'm not gonna spoil the big things. Anyway, here they are:

rubyusa01kv4.png
    rubyusa02vy1.png

Guess what. In this hack my family and I need your help. Can you please help us? Team Aqua/Magma are trying to destroy my forest. Please stop them before they finish what they started.
    rubyusa03jk4.png

Here are a couple of Pokemon you've seen, and some new ones:
    rubyusa04bk3.png
    rubyusa05bm5.png
    rubyusa06di3.png

rubyusa07jr1.png
    rubyusa08qy8.png

Instead of Kyogre and Groudon, new legendaries will be available. But the story has nothing to do with these Pokemon....well...until you travel to the moon or the sun. Yes, you'll be able to go into space,which was one of the screens I wanted to show you.
    rubyusa09oh8.png
    rubyusa10en9.png

Here are a couple of screens of your grandparents town. You'll get taken here when you arrive from Johto:
    rubyusa11ew9.png
    rubyusa12ru3.png
    rubyusa13cc5.png

Yeah I know, you waited patiently for this! I'll give you more then. It's not much, but here's the full map of the town:
    town1mn7.png

I can't tell you how sorry I am for this. Well, it's better than nothing, right. Since this wasn't what I wanted to post, I'll post the real thing next Friday. Yeah it's a long wait huh? Okay, then. I'll post some screenshots before Friday as well. You'll love them I promise. The ones on Friday I meant. Uh oh, I forgot to post a screen of the female hero, hold on...there we go:
    rubyusa01yk8.png

Also, for the last day of every month, I'll release a new beta! Starting with November...yep, this month is November! Well, I'll see you guys on Sunday or whenever I get back. Take care and be safe. Expect more news Tuesday and Friday. See ya!

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • Great screenies man. Looks like you did alot of work. I'll make sure to check out this tread more offtend.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • hey, those look awesome!! i hadn't expected the graphics and maps to look THAT good. i love everything about them. it also looks like you've been able to reduce the sprite size on some of those... they look great!

seriously treecko, the graphics you have now could seriously stand on their own throughout the hack. i'm really impressed.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Of course, after that kind of post, I had to post too...

Brilliant! Awesome! *applauds*

I'm kinda happy of all the things that happened in the past with this hack, because it really has grown up ages!

I think it is not necessary to release a beta if you don't feel up to it, it may be a bit pushy for you (unless you're ok with your school). Don't rush.

Two things, that tree with the hole remembered me of a game I played some time ago, Telefang. Nice.
    The other thing, I think you used the message of "The Internal Battery has run dry" or something for your presentation, am I right?, this message always happens?, 'cause I don't know if it does, perhaps it may not show up? (Looks cool, anyway!)

Oh!, I forgot to ask! How are you inserting the D/P Pokemon?, by replacing old pokemon, or the ??? pokes? (The latter means you wont have enough slots to insert all of the new pokes)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Thanks for the compliments you guys. It means alot to me.

Any Pokemon that doesn't have anything to do with the D/P Pokemon are not going to be in this hack. Well, some will...like Treecko. I'm replacing the Hoenn Pokemon with them.

When I come back, on Tuesday I'll show some screenshots with scripts in them. Yes, finally some events!

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    wow new screens
    i love it
    i like forrest alot
    can't w8 to see more screens

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I have updated the first post with these screenshots before I leave. I should make a video as well, what do you think? If I do, it'll be next month. See ya in a while.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • omg

WOW! Treecko you've really done well those tree tiles musta taken ages , the forest is my fave! keep it up man!

Rochiejj

Photoshopper, Graphicer!
    Years
  • OMFG, TREECKO YOU DID IT!
    This is sooooooo impressive,
    If I have Photoshop again, I'll make you
    an Award or something for you signature,
    so everyone can see you're a very good
    hacker!! What do you think you guys?!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    The new screenies are pretty ^_^. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Would a simple PM about being a battle brain suffice? hint hint ; )

Is that female overworld sprite I spy?

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Wow those screens look very nice. I can't wait till the beta. :)

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    WOAH! Treecko, those are some totally awesome screenshots you got there. There is a beta coming up soon too, wow! Go Moon/Sun! You're one talented guy Treecko, keep going!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    That looks Great Treeko! I cant wait for the Beta! end of the month? thats in... 11 days!
    lol but everything looks great though
    EDIT:Celebi-r-a-t-e by the looks of things, you're new here.. so welcome!
    there is a rule, a limit of 4 words, try to remember it thanks!
    and welcome again :)

Last edited:

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • I can't wait for the beta either man! I hope you are having a fun time wherever you are, hope you can get the Wii (assuming you want it), and that this game get better and better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back