• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Pokemon Ranger 3 - Track Of Light

What do you think of this?

• Great!

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Ok

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Awful!

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Yeah, i like Pokémon Ranger too. I think i'll buy this game as soon as i could coz i think this game will be great :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    W0W......Pokemon Ranger was a cool game,until they made a sequel......that was a bad game! Then they make another sequel! And this one looks even worse than the 2nd sequel! The characters look awful and the storyline looks terrible! Game Freak shame on U!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Pokemon ranger the concept never had much effect on me. I still brought the original and it wasn't that bad xD. I never got the Shadow's of Alima so no idea how that went down. Though I decided not to get it, I accepted them making a seqeul due to the simple fact that people would buy it. A third sequel could work but it's going to have to be good to keep the series going because if it's bad it'll kill the series and they won't release another ranger game.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Ugh, I miss Lunick...
    Seriously, the male sprite for Ranger two was just, horrible. I had a hard time deciding which one was the girl actually.. And with this new male sprite, you can be sure, im going transgender for this game.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Anyone know what the US release date of this game is?

Sadly , no info yet ...

There are rumours about it getting released in late fall 2010 , but nothing confirmed ): . It burns me on the inside ... I played the 2nd and I'll [femalely] play this one !

Did I mention the male protagonist is suckish ? It makes me cringe whenever I see him ;( .

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I can't wait to play it, It looks amazingggg!
    =D

Back