• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Pokemon Revealed!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    PokeBeach has a screenshot of what appears to be a new Pokemon. Seems like an Elecatbuzz evo. It's real because there is a video of it at that Pokemon Garden place on the Japanese Yahoo website.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    Wow, could Marchamp be far behind? (Marchamp was a Pokemon I drew 4-5 years ago which was pretty much Magmar with 4 arms)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    kool i think it might be better than raichu coz raichu is so ova rated:(

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2014
    What I want to know is how will it evolve? Electabuzz is the Thunder Pokemon, so maybe with a Thunder Stone? But then again, you would think they would have already discovered it evolves...

Then again, it might not be related to Electabuzz at all. :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Kyattsuai said:
    Wow, could Marchamp be far behind? (Marchamp was a Pokemon I drew 4-5 years ago which was pretty much Magmar with 4 arms)
    WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to close to Machamp.

I really like the Electabuzz evolution for some reason though.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Oh the desgin of it isnt brilliant looks liked a mesh of a few existing sprites, why cant they come up with originality (sp).

I guess it will be an electabuzz evoultion and prob a thunder stone one 2.

Years
    If it is a case of an unrelated pokemon just looking similar to electabuzz, then I'd really wonder why it wasn't related in the first place - it looks a bit too similar to just be some other kind of pokemon. And even though I've never been the biggest fan of anything in the 'buzz line, I actually somewhat like this thing, even if it's far from being a favorite of mine. Now if only they'd release other things about it...like, y'know, its name. Type(s) would be nice, too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    Well, assuming it is an Electabuzz evolution, then there may be evolutions to Magmar and Jynx too. Also, does anyone think Pinsir will get an evolution like Scyther -> Scizor?

Years
    i recently found out that it is an electabuzz evo but i think its ugly, its not that good actually and there are two new known attacks shadow claw (pretty cool) and boxing (who came up with the stupid name?!? O_o)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    pokemaster2185 said:
    Well, assuming it is an Electabuzz evolution, then there may be evolutions to Magmar and Jynx too. Also, does anyone think Pinsir will get an evolution like Scyther -> Scizor?

Possible. When GSC was nearing release I assumed that Heracross was to Pinsir what Scizor was to Scyther.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    I like that Pokemon. It looks cool... unfortunately, it's probably the evolution of Electabuzz...

And the name "Boxing" is translated from japanese to english - not localized. I'm sure the name of the attack will be changed when the game is released in english.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

If it WASN'T related to Electabuzz, then poor Nintendo has seriously run out of ideas, so lets hope it is either an Electabuzz evo or an Elekid alternate evolution.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Actually, those things on its back look like magnets, so maybe it's an Electabuzz evolution achieved by trading an Electabuzz holding a Magnet over Wi-Fi...

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Is it Electric/Fighting or something? Or just pure electric? If it's the hybrid type, I officially hate them a lot.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    If it really is a new Electabuzz Evolution{Which I think it deffinately is.} all I have to say is that I wish they'd reveal more actual NEW Pokemon. I know technically they are "new", but I'm just getting a little fed up with them revealing Evolutions and Baby Forms instead of revealing Pokemon that we've never seen any other Form of.

Back