• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW Pokemon series leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Ok so major announcement.. from my secret sources i got information and pictures of some new pokemon.

Lapras evolution

New Pokemon

New Pokemon

I got informed that this was Lanturn's evolution

New Pokemon

I'll be updating with new pictures if i get informed by my sources and if i can say more.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    They look convincing but Idk... There's always a chance of falsehood... Might just be fan art of fakemon.... I would be excited if it weren't though...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    They look unbelievably fake and don't match Sugimori's art style at all. Nice try, but I've seen far better hoaxes.

Years
    Haha. Definitely fakes; I think I've seen them before. They look like the style of the fakemon in the Torzach region... check that artist's stuff.

Next time you're making a hoax, try making it a bit blurrier and questionable; they never release picture-perfect images of anything the first time around. And try to make it look like it's scanned from a magazine. Y'know, like the fake Shaymin Sky Forme hoax last year?

Years
    hmmm, well. they do look good. fake, since Pokemon doesnt look like that (tho the Lapras, Lanturn, and maybe the last one look Pokemonish)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Everyone seems to like the lapras evo, but I don't really like it as a pokemon. As a drawing, it is very good, but as a pokemon it is far too similar to lapras. Also, the last one looks like a tyrannitar rip off. Also, it's not drawn in the right style to be official artwork. Bottom line: Try harder.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    These are concept art that were not used.
    These are binned ideas that weren't used. The only thing that has leaked here is unused art.
    I wouldn't get your hopes up until you have solid proof

Years
    Successful troll is successful.

Seriously though, these aren't the best concepts I've ever seen. The only thing bordering on interesting is the fluffy white thing as some kind of horrible snow beast pseudo-legend.

The dirty, slightly ancient-looking Lapras and Blue Tyranitar don't impress me. I'm not a fan of Lanturn suddenly being some boring dolphin-thing, either.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm starting to wonder why it took 10 people to say its fake.

Sheesh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back