• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Pokemon Sprites!!!

Wally4eva

Intermediate Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    i like the new pokemon! they look cool, and i want the lucario pre-evo

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    What did I say? I said it was NOT a Castform. Was I right? YES! Check SPP, now.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    probably would come out in july for the U.K and for the U.S probably in march,it should be march.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    This is what i see--

1.roselia evo and pre-evo (seen on serebii)
    2.Lapras Pre-evo and evo
    3.aipom evo
    4.Chimecho pre evo
    5.Misteryvus evo
    6.murkrow evo
    7.Yanma pre evo
    8.chancey pre evo
    9.suduowoodo pre evo
    10.mr.mime pre evo
    11.snorlax pre evo
    12.mantine pre evo
    13.magnamite evo
    14.likitung evo
    15.tangela evo
    16.electabuzz evo
    17.togetic evo
    18.crawdnaunt evo
    19.yanma evo
    20.2 evee evos
    21.porygon evo
    22.gardevoir evo
    23.nosepass evo
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONE

Wait wasn't this thread for that guy who wanted help on a game?!

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    This Is Going 2 Be The Best Generation Of Pokemon, Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Correction for #22: It's a Kirlia evo since all Gardevoir will be female in D/P. Males will evolve into the Fighting/Psychic type, I believe.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Yo man that whuz Harsh n kinda rude: "I hope that shuts people up and lets them believe things with out jumping to conclusions. i would like the thank myself, and serebii.net for most of this information" bout tryn2 make pepul shut up! I really dun care whut pepul say or anything, but i certaintly dunt lyk dat kinda atitude. I dunt expect those kindz of thingz on my threadz or sumthing tht hurts me. All i did whuz show users some new pokemon sprites n just saying whut sprite looks lyk a previos pokemon.

As i said i dunt really care whut other pepul say, but plz try not to be soo mean nxt tym k!
    Would you mind typing actual words? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I can't nderstand anything you'ce said so far...

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Yo man that whuz Harsh n kinda rude: "I hope that shuts people up and lets them believe things with out jumping to conclusions. i would like the thank myself, and serebii.net for most of this information" bout tryn2 make pepul shut up! I really dun care whut pepul say or anything, but i certaintly dunt lyk dat kinda atitude. I dunt expect those kindz of thingz on my threadz or sumthing tht hurts me. All i did whuz show users some new pokemon sprites n just saying whut sprite looks lyk a previos pokemon.

As i said i dunt really care whut other pepul say, but plz try not to be soo mean nxt tym k!

For thos who can't read it:

Yo man that was harsh and kinda rude: "I hope that shuts people up and lets them believe things with out jumping to conclusions. i would like the thank myself, and serebii.net for most of this information" about trying to make people shut up! I really don't care what people say or anything, but I certainly don't like that kind of attitude. I don't expect those kids of things on my threads or something that hurts me. All I did was show users some new Pokemon sprites and just saying what sprite looks like a previous Pokemon.

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    I dunno why there's no fire types (except for a few)... Well, You could say the same about Steel... Yeah... I'm happy with these sprites.

Back