• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen new pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • well how do u no that its fake we should let an expert look at it first then judge i say

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Well, I'd hate to accuse a finding of being fake so early, but I think we've found too many white pokemon in this game so far. Fake or not.

Years
  • If that's its name, then...

Without a doubt, fake. No pokemon has ever had its japanese name written in anything other than katakana, while that name in the screenshot contains kanji.

Unless some sort of validation can be provided for this pokemon (aside from an ultra-fuzzy screenshot which barely shows anything at all), then this thread is now closed; all current signs are pointing to fake, and there doesn't need to be a thread just for a fake screenshot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back