• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Mhm, pretty much. =)

I've started to accept Ayano Katagiri's alternative method even if it means moving my cursor all the way up there. =\

Yes, because life is so stressful. Moving your mouse a couple more centimetres might end up causing the deaths of millions!

Seriously though; I don't see what the problem is. And if you're really picky, switch to the Pawlicious theme. Problem sorted.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Give the toolbar two rows, problem solved.

Come to think of it, perhaps the admins should survey the peasantry of our great community before they make changes like these.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes! 8D Proves arguing the point gets you what you want. XDD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If I wanted to continue arguing the point with you I easily could've, but something this small doesn't bother me enough. Still though, the fact that you're too lazy to click twice is incredible to me. I don't know how you'll manage to survive when vBulletin 4.0 radically redesigns the whole user interface.
    I don't mean to dig myself a hole here, but taking away a popular link is pointless and actually laughable when y'all apparently failed to consider its widespread use.
    And how they will survive 4.0 is by using the options under the user CP to stay on 3.7 view.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It wasn't taken away, it was put less than an inch of average "screen room" away from where it was before. It took one more click to access it. I know it's used by a lot of people, I use it every single time I visit PC, and having it in a different menu didn't hinder its use at all.
    Oh poor wording on my behalf, "moving" then.
    1280px is average screen width and with that the 'cluttered' space fits fine. I'll leave off here since this situation has been amended.

And also consider that upon the 3.7 release, the entire profile layout was changed without an option to use the old style. Not even administrators could switch the style back.
    It was now? I see then.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If I wanted to continue arguing the point with you I easily could've, but something this small doesn't bother me enough. Still though, the fact that you're too lazy to click twice is incredible to me. I don't know how you'll manage to survive when vBulletin 4.0 radically redesigns the whole user interface.

I meant that one had to give eventually. And no, I'm not that lazy, it's just easier to access with it visible.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It was much more convenient before and your reasoning is due to clutter? What's next, taking away/relocating UserCP due to clutter too, hmm?

I know you posted this argument prior to the "no" option being the majority vote, but as you can see, that's clearly not the case. Also, common sense should tell you that doing that to the link of the UserCP would be idiotic and is rather strange for you to be suggesting might happen. So that was kind of a strange question to decide to ask.

If anything, New Posts is a search that looks for new posts, so it should be under the search field regardless of what someone likes.

It really isn't as difficult of a concept. Regardless of how "inconvenient" it is for you. It's not like it's gone forever. Just relocated is all. How it was put back is what disappoints me, though.

Back