• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New PSP Web browser(Firefox based)

Reck

?????
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hello Pokecommunity! I, Reck have been searching for a new internet browser for my psp. I wanted something fast, stylish and, stable. Sadly I have had no luck what so ever. So I am now undertaking the project to create my dream browser. It's name will be PSP Dreamer. It will be based off on Firefox. Though I have little knowledge about creating psp apps I will create this app. The reason I am here is to get together a team. What i need are psp coders. Help me create the dream browser for all psp fans. PSP Dreamer. I have posted an image on what it will look like(hopefully).

Also here are the basic contols.

Analogstick - Move the mouse around. You hopefully will be able to click on the navigation bar to.

Arrow keys - Scroll the page

L + R - Back and forward

Cross - Left Click(like on a windows unit)

Square - Right Click

Circle - Bring up option to close

Triangle- N/A

Home - N/A

Did i miss something let me know

Almost forgot since this is homebrew it will only run on cfw. Also this will be launched under the game menu.

.::Team PD::.
    Reck - [Founder, Graphic Designer, Concept Designer, Soon to be C++ Scripter]

To join the team please pm me this form, fully filled out.

Wanted Job: [either graphic designer or C++ Scripter]
    Experience level: -/5 [this is so i know how hard of jobs to give you]
    MSN Address:
    Anymore Information:

Please I urgently need C++ scripters. I'm learning it now but, it would be good to have more than one.

Credits:

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I know nothing about PSP coding, but I wish you every success and if you get this off the ground i will definitely use it. (b'')b

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • If I'm thinking correct, this would need some serious C++ coding to work. I don't have that, but this is certainly a neat endeavor. good luck.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Yup that's the plan C++ I'm ordering a book from the library on it right now. So the beta is still a good ways a way but it will most defiantly come.

Also here is the picture that will show up under the game menu... u like?

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Yes i hope i can finish it to. Btw what should I name my team? Also, do you want to join? Look at the first post.

Oh yes as for the pspgo I'm afraid its a no go. Seeing as how i can't run cfw yet, it won't be able to run this app. (hope for cfw on the pspgo)

EDIT:
    Here's what the menus will look like.(hopefully)

Back