• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen New question about celebi

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2006
    Many of you really helped my son get his suicune. His new question is: can a celebi (hope I spelled that right) be caught in crystal? He says it's a hard one to get but a friend of his says it can be caught in crystal. If it can, can you explain how to do it? Thanks

deoxys holder

deoxys
    Years
    if you can,its only in japanese version,or with a game shark or action replay for gameboy color games possibly one for gameboy advance games if you put the game and codes in it.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Well...I'll answer effiecently.

Your son will need an AR or Action Replay. A Gameshark is better however. The Gameshark needs a code in it to get a GS Ball for Crystal. Then you goto Azalea town and talk to Kurt. Then you goto the shrine in Ilex Forest.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with a GS ball.My friend told me this. Some nurse gives it to you and you have to get all 16 badges and beat the elite 4. Then you have to go to kurt and he tells you to put it in some shrine in Index forest(the forest that takes you to Goldenrod city). and Celebii comes out at level 30. Or you could do it the easy way and get a cheating device like I did

:t003:Dark Venusaur:t003:

Last edited:

Hyster-ia

Hyster-ia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    I wondered myself for years; is there a way to get Celibi without some cheating device? :)

Years
    Well, the only way to get Celebi officially in America was to participate in Nintendo events at the time. Otherwise, use a non-lisenced cheating device.

Actually, there's another event going on. This time, it's held by Pokémon, and now you can get a Celebi yet again. Good thing is, there's gonna be 32 locations (in 26 states). Bad thing is that you need either FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald...

Buffalo State College
    Years
    dqle said:
    Well, the only way to get Celebi officially in America was to participate in Nintendo events at the time. Otherwise, use a non-lisenced cheating device.

Actually, there's another event going on. This time, it's held by Pokémon, and now you can get a Celebi yet again. Good thing is, there's gonna be 32 locations (in 26 states). Bad thing is that you need either FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald...
    But we are talking about GSC. I heared another thing you have to get the 1st 250 Pokemon and then go to prof. Oak or Elm and he tells you where to go exactly.

:t003:Dark Venusaur:t003:

Hyster-ia

Hyster-ia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    That's not true, since I had all 250 Pokémon, and all what happened was that Oak and Elm gave me compliments.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hyster-ia said:
    That's not true, since I had all 250 Pokémon, and all what happened was that Oak and Elm gave me compliments.
    Could you please stop lying and questioning my replies without reading the whole thing 1st. If you READ my post I would of said I heared of that rumor. The easiest way a Game Shark or action replay remember that.

:t003:dARK vENUSAUR:t003:

Hyster-ia

Hyster-ia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    I'm not lieing, and I also did read the whole topic. But what I experienced is that nothing happened.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hyster-ia said:
    I'm not lieing, and I also did read the whole topic. But what I experienced is that nothing happened.
    Oh ok sorry:'( . Its those stupid websites again giving me false information and they seem true because most of them are impossible.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

rmxpman

I Am No One.
    Years
    You can do it without the gameshark in the japanese version.In the english version you have to use a codebreaker code or a gameshark code.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    rmxpman said:
    You can do it without the gameshark in the japanese version.In the english version you have to use a codebreaker code or a gameshark code.
    yeah thats the only way because there are no events to obtain Celebii. But what I mention in my post with the purple ink on this thread thats the only way you can get it in the Japanese Version and you cant trade from an English version to a Japanese version. So they want you to cheat.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Back