• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New region

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Many people have wanted a new region recently, so ive been trying to design one, but i can't do it alone. make a city, island, ect. for a new city/route in the region and post em hear! ill combine them into a new region! Plz name your city and ill give a # to any routes. Plz make it in Fire red/Leaf green and/or Ruby/Sapphire graphics. You may also help me try to find a new name for my new region. (You will be creditted!)

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
    Years
  • Hei, the iimmagine of Pokemon trainer Jonny is fantastic. An excellent beginning, must say. I cannot help you, I do not know how to realize this type of graphics, but I will always be able to give you my opinion.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Rayquaaza said:
    Hei, the iimmagine of Pokemon trainer Jonny is fantastic. An excellent beginning, must say. I cannot help you, I do not know how to realize this type of graphics, but I will always be able to give you my opinion.
    Ok! Thanx for helping out! From now on, anyone who puts in a gym in there city will have a Gym leader named after them!
    Anyway, Jonny, i already have the first city done, but we can still use it. If you could name it, that would be great! My city is very basic, nothin big.
    Ok, here is my city:
    Aztec City
    New region

This is a City that refuses to be high tech. The only true Technology that they have is Pokeballs. They all live in tree houses (without the trees) The long one is Prof. Jake's Lab (my good old friend JakeDaRappa!) anyway, if someone can, can you make an inside routte for the cave leading to somthing attached to Jonny's city. Thanx. (sry for the double post)

Rayquaaza

Years
  • Mh ... your aztec town is a very beautiful idea, but buildings are few and there it is deprives of particulars. Make her more detailed and it will be perfect!

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Rayquaaza said:
    Mh ... your aztec town is a very beautiful idea, but buildings are few and there it is deprives of particulars. Make her more detailed and it will be perfect!

Ok! That was a rough draft, so ill try to add trees or something.
    Anyway! I made a new place called Salt Beach:
    Salt Beach
    New region

I guess it's alright!

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Rayquaaza said:
    Hei, the iimmagine of Pokemon trainer Jonny is fantastic. An excellent beginning, must say. I cannot help you, I do not know how to realize this type of graphics, but I will always be able to give you my opinion.
    Dude, i find your advise helpful, but if you do want to make a city, route, ect. then use paint or any other of those documents and get the pictures of of Video Game Maps

-Sry for the double post!

EDIT: OK I fixed Aztec City
    Aztec City
    New region

All i did was add trees really!

Last edited:

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    If Mr. JakeEMan is really seeking some connections and similarities with the canonic regions, then Naminé thinks that he should take a look at a section of the Japanese map (in any direction), then take it as the basis of the Pokemon region. That is how Kanto, Johto and Hoenn are made, so perhaps a "canonic new region" should be made in a similar manner...

As for the specific towns, it seems that usually there is a common theme between all of the towns and most places. For example, towns in Kanto are named after colors, and so on~

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I made a new city. Its called Trucker City:
    Trucker City
    New region

Its ok i guess. It's, like, the ghetto of the new region (that we havn't named yet!) It is a pointless city, but sometimes you may find items in the trash. Also, you can battle with hobos. LOL! You may also find abandond Pokemon in that truck that you can see on the road!

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    wow these are good i have 1 here it is:
    New region

Desert od the doomed

Rayquaaza

Years
  • Mh...OK.

Salt Beach is a really beautiful place, on the contrary perfect, compliments.

Your new Aztec City is better, but cities would still like several buildings, a primitive market and other things which would make the place perfect.

Trucker city , like the beach, is perfect and I doubt it can improve.

Fountain city is the best of the bests, good Pokemon Trainer Jonny. However I would call her "Grassburg". because he rather seems very rich of plants to me. But I am not good with the English names.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Harley+ said:
    wow these are good i have 1 here it is:
    New region

Desert od the doomed
    Thats great, but can you please add more to it, cuz all it is is one building, but it looks cool!

Rayquaaza said:
    Fountain city is the best of the bests, good Pokemon Trainer Jonny. However I would call her "Grassburg". because he rather seems very rich of plants to me. But I am not good with the English names.

Thats a nice how about naming the second one Grassburg and the first one Foutain city or the other way around, Trainer Jonny!

EDIT:
    Pokemon Trainer Jonny said:
    New region
    I like to call that Fountain City but I still cant think of a name for my first one.

Ok, like i said! Ou can make the first GYM! and if you would like to make someone or take one from a game. Make a traner card at https://atcm.audy.people.crystaltwilight.net/ and pick six Pokemon if you want. Keep up the good work Jonny and all!

Last edited:

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I have 3 new places. One is Peaceville. The second one is Jackpot City. The last one is a Power Plant.

Peaceville
    New region

Jackpot City
    New region

Power Plant
    New region

I think the Power Plant has to much in it. What do you think about it (and the other cities?)

EDIT: Ok! Another city! Garden city!
    Garden City
    New region

Here is the GYM Leader's Trainer Card:
    New region

EDIT: Sorry for Editting so much. I just don't wantto double post. Anyway! I made a Dinner from Red version:
    Raymond's Dinner
    New region

I named it after one of my helpers Rayquaaza! (Ray)quaaza/mond! Get it? LOL! Anyway, if you wanna see the difference between this and Red version, then go to https://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/Pokemon-RBY-CeladonCity-House(1).png

EDIT: Once again, I'm editting! I improved on Peaceville. All I did was add a fountain:
    Peaceville
    New region

Last edited:

Rayquaaza

Years
  • Your last jobs are as perfect as for me a Duskull. Very nice! He continues so and I will scrap near your feet to obtain your maps!

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I have a new city. Color City!
    Color City
    New region

I named it Color City because it has all stuff from games for GMC!

EDIT: Two words: NEW CITY! Its called Shiny City. Here it is:
    Shiny City
    New region

Its all sparkly and stuff!

EDIT:
    Made a new city! Its called Wilture City:
    Wilture City
    New region

I named it after (Wil)d/Na(ture). I guess its pretty big!

Last edited:
    Years
  • The card for my Gym.
    New region
    This was easy. for this one I merely edited an Image of the Hero and Kyogre.
    So lets catch Kyogre All over again.

New region

Last edited:

Rayquaaza

Years
  • You are always getting better. Also I would like to build my maps. Give me a site where to unload suitable images to do a map and you will see!

Back