• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Scans of Diamond and Pearl!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    With all the realistic things they are currently doing random weather still has a chance. 8 sprites, They sure are used all that extra memory space to good use.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    i dont know if this is spamming or not if it is i do apoligize but i need somone more informed to confirm this to me plz is there still more info commin out on the games on the 16th or somethin like that ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I never understood why they took out the night feature. I was pretty dissapointed first time I played my Saphire at night.

Pretty exciting that it's back. I'll have to set my DS clock right. I kept messing with it, because of Animal Crossing, lol. XD

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Innagadadavida said:
    I never understood why they took out the night feature. I was pretty dissapointed first time I played my Saphire at night.

Pretty exciting that it's back. I'll have to set my DS clock right. I kept messing with it, because of Animal Crossing, lol. XD
    I never knew Saphire did'nt have a night feature.. I never really noticed since I don't play it much.. I usually play Ruby instead of Saphire xD

D/P ia going to be awesome, well that's what I think and great new scans...
    Now we know alot of the new things in the games like the proffessor..

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    halfdead said:
    i dont know if this is spamming or not if it is i do apoligize but i need somone more informed to confirm this to me plz is there still more info commin out on the games on the 16th or somethin like that ?
    Please use grammer, its very hard to tell what your saying. Periods and commas are you friends. Anyway I want to know this too.

lol. Um RayquazaX ruby dosen't have night and day either.

Years
  • I never knew Saphire did'nt have a night feature.. I never really noticed since I don't play it much.. I usually play Ruby instead of Saphire xD
    The only games with a day/night feature are G/S/C.

I look at the serebii.net ones and I'm SO happy that there's time, but I'm not too impressed with the gender-varying sprites, I couldn't see much of a difference in the scizors, and all I could tell on the butterfree was a black marking on the female's lower wing.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • seda said:
    Please use grammer, its very hard to tell what your saying. Periods and commas are you friends. Anyway I want to know this too.

lol. Um RayquazaX ruby dosen't have night and day either.
    Sorry but I haven't played Ruby in a loooonngggg time but what type of day does it have?? NOON??? xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I think we willl be able to see more of a difference in the Scizors when we see actual sprites, these are fuzzy. Everyone keeps forgetting that these will look better on the actaul DS.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Thay are fuzzy, and messed up color because scanned from magizine, and the pics are different sizes because the magizine resized them.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • seda said:
    Thay are fuzzy, and messed up color because scanned from magizine, and the pics are different sizes because the magizine resized them.
    True, the pictures are fuzzy and you can hardly see them but they look cool because atleast you can see screenshots and the proffessor..

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    They do look cool but I can wait till they're clear. I want it to be out. lol duh everybody does.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    RayquazaX said:
    I never knew Saphire did'nt have a night feature.. I never really noticed since I don't play it much.. I usually play Ruby instead of Saphire xD

D/P ia going to be awesome, well that's what I think and great new scans...
    Now we know alot of the new things in the games like the proffessor..

Yeah, Ruby didn't have night either, what are you talking about?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Innagadadavida said:
    Yeah, Ruby didn't have night either, what are you talking about?
    I was just talking about how cool the scans of D/P are of what the guy posted and thanks for the info. I never play Ruby or Saphire that much anymore... Silvers meh game.. xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    We need a good sprites that can go in to all the sprites we currently have and fix them for us. That will hold us over till it comes out in Japan.

Back