• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Screens With New Pokemons!!!!

So witch one is the best

• Total voters

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Yay! It's about time we got some new Pokemon revealed, I knew they weren't the starters, but they're all still cool. I love Pachirisu ^^ It's so Kawaii! And those clearer Pics of the main Legendaries are just plain awesome. Thanks Coro Coro!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh, the Pearl one has arms......phew. I was scared for a while...

Why is ROSELIA next to Lucario?? And where are you all getting the names & types of the new Pokemon?

That blonde-haired boy loks like he joins your "party" in one of those screenshots.

I also think that I know the story now--those Legendaries probably fell to Earth inside of meteorites and Team Galaxy (or whatever they're called) is trying to wake them up/release them from the meteorite ala Magma/Aqua......if so, I had it right first...

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I was kinda hoping for a return on Team Rocket's part, but I'll deal with Team Galaxy... Meh...

The new Pokes are Teh Coolzors, and I love the Poison/Dark combo. I'm betting his stats'll suck, but I don't care. The legends are sweet. Definitely getting Diamond. No doubt.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    hei

The Hunk said:
    If there was any doubt I was gonna get Pokemon Diamond and Pearl there is no more. This game looks frickin awesome. I can't wait to connect on Wifi and battle my friends here at PC!

You think that is what it is Cowrie? Well I will like it no matter what.
    You're going down you hunky moderator, you! :D LOL

The purple thing is apparently a "changeable scorpion"

The white squirrel is similar to Pikachu (electric rodent)

The weird flower that looks like a Skitty is a Sakura (Cherry Blossom - makes sense)

When I look back at the Pokemon so far, I have reassured my belief that Nintendo are really out of ideas for Pokemon. They are actually tunnelling under the barrel if you get what I mean.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This dorapion is definitely competing for the spot as my favorite 4th gen pokémon. Poison/dark is great typing, (not to mention my two favorite types). His ability is even sweeter.

I'd be more excited about wi-fi trading/battling if I haven't had foreseen it since the game was announced.

zokie

PokeMon Trainer Rookie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    I hope the starters will be featured soon... can't wait for them :D

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

What? No they're not. Stop spreading false information. Anyone knows they aren't the starters. Their types don't correlate with one another and Dorapion especially doesn't look like it will evolve.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Well now I'm just wanting some more information again. Who knows when the next CoroCoro is coming out? Haha. I'm so impatient.

enyce

banned
    Years
    The only one I like so far is the Dorapion guy. The rest dont look so appealing in my eyes.

The legendaries dont look to good... I will still be getting it anyways

Last edited:

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    gs135790 said:
    I think the scorpion one might be a gligar evolution. I hope it will be. I ♥ Evolutions.

Not to disagree, but I really hope Dorapion has its own evolution chain. I hate all the new evolutions and pre-evolutions that have been happening. I don't know about everyone else, but I would much rather have entirely new Pokemon with their own evolutions than, like, add-ons to old Pokemon (because that's sort of what they are). That's just my opinion.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Rogue said:
    um wat if the flower pokemon is the grass starter?

Most likely not. So far, the trend has been that the starters are the primary color of their element. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they've always been releasing the starters together.

Back