• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New season start date

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    News out of New York, the new season of Pokemon, the first under Nintendo, is going to start airing on September 9th. Cartoon Network is the new home to new episodes of course, it'll be airing on Saturdays soooo there's a chance we might see the new episodes on Toonami.

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I was under the impression that it was going to be featured in CN's afternoon timeblock...

Perhaps this is just the Dungeon Special, followed up by the episodes during the weekdays.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope, it's the series, the same release talked about other specials airing through the year as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am so glad it is coming on Toonami. I was worried there. If it came on Miguzi...I probably will be kinda of sad. Because the time slot will be around 4pm or 5pm. I am still at work during that time. Now for it to come on Saturdays, I have a better chance of catching them. ^^ Because usually I am off on Saturdays. This is good. I think it might come on at 7:00/6:00 central or 7:30/6:30 time slot.

KAAPOW

the new pink
    Years
    • Age 31
    • oz
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    OMG YAYYY :3

Totally can't wait. Thankyadahlin. Ooh and it looks like it'll be on at around 5, which is perfect because it doesn't clash with school or drama or anything!

-happy dance-

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    There's a definite or a CHANCE it'll be on Toonami...? Because if it's not definite then I think they might put it in their morning block in Pokemon's original timeslot (or at least I hope...).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well, damn, that sucks, I was hoping that it'd be Toonami. It probably would have had great ratings there.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww man...that is a weird time slot for the new season of Pokemon. Oh well, I hope this won't make them move it around and then ended up canceling it. I really don't want that to happen. It would have been great if it came on Toonami. Like you guys said, a lot of people will be watching. And it will end up with great ratings. Well...just have wait and see now. Bah...I wanted it to come on Toonami. -_-

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    well im just happy there is a new season comming and its only like 3 weeks away, am is bad becuase on the weekends im usually sleep but this will be ok for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...YES! I was right (pretty much)! I'm also glad they didn't add it to Toonami; this gives other, more needy shows the chance to get in, especially.................well, we'll see.

Back