• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Shoddy Battle Team (please let this one through... lol)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Um, what? I posted nothing of the sort. =/

Peanut said:
    but dugtrio has arena trap, unless this is canceled out by levitate?

Here, Peanut wondered aloud about Arena Trap, asking if Levitate cancelled out its effects.

Itachi said:
    No, Levitate makes Earthquake and other ground moves not able to hit the Pokemon.

Here, you said that Arena Trap was not cancelled out by Levitate, when in fact it is. It may have been a typo, or a miswording, but it's still confusing.

Also, shame on you for trying to rustle up drama by putting my comment in your sig.. We've gone through that enough times with Anti. >:(
    No offense, Anti. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    itachi, sorry for any confusion that this thread has caused =/.

im a bit of a noob here still compared to most of you guys, let the whole confusing arena trap thing go now, we have that cleared up

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Can I just point out the 3 200% weaknesses to fighting and no pokemon to really absorb it
    Perhaps a friendly ghost wouldn't go astray?

Back