• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Shoes

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I got a brand new Nike the other day. I kinda ruined it already, but it's okay. The shoe smell is still there. :)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
Those are some neat sneakers, Tatsujin.

Ew Hot Topic? Thanks for "ew"ing my style.

I don't have a choice of what shoes to wear at work. And I think they may be broken in... it's just the fact that I am standing in the same spot for hours at a time.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I'm not crazy about shoes, but I like getting new ones.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yeah standing in the same spot, is the most likely cause. It is the onset of varicose veins.

Shem

Bored...
Years
I go through shoes quick, I'm slightly pigeon toed so after about 3 months my shoes are full of holes and extremely worn out. And i hate new shoes! More accurately I hat shopping for them! I just want to get a pair of shes and leave but OH no! I have to look at EVERYTHING first. And then i get to sit around while my mom and sister shop.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
I've got my '98 Army paratrooper boots three years ago. Haven't bought a new pair of shoes since. It'd be unnecessary considering that they're so well-built they'll last longer than me.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
When you have your own money to spend on shoes, it makes it that more personal and favourable to get (dunno I had a better word choice in mind, but forgot).

I got some running shoes recently that help to prevent pronating, so that'll be good for me.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
Well I don't like getting shoes with my money, since it's a necessity and my parents should pay for necessities.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Well I don't like getting shoes with my money, since it's a necessity and my parents should pay for necessities.

I meant for more if you have a job or something like that ;) (though I realize some of you are not 14-16, whatever the minimum working age is).

Though I've been spending too much on blu rays XD

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
Well I have a job, but my dad even told me "Things you need I will buy, but things you want you get to buy."

Back