• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(NEW) Signature Contest #1 - Pokémon [Submissions]

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    ^ You don't have to if it's official art xD That includes any art from the TCG, I'm pretty sure that's considered official. Man, I gotta be more articulate D:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Was that 'thank you alexial' meant for me? Lol
    Though Im glad you decided to change it. ;D Good luck to all participants!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    here's my entry;
    (NEW) Signature Contest #1 - Pokémon [Submissions]

stock.
    texture

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Years
    The deadline is as soon as we get 5. Since there are three, you two's submissions will be the last and then we'll get this show on the road.

Snowdrop

Years
    Goddamn! Maybe if someone else were in charge of this thread people would remember it? Am I doing something wrong? :P I'm gonna set up the voting th read in a little while

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    oh dont belittle yourself. youre doing a damn fine job mate. and i really wanna participate and help out with whatever i can but i just dont have the time or my pc.....

anyway ill be sure to vote and write a short critique ifpossible.

Snowdrop

Years
    Alright, someone else is going to have to take over this thread. Maybe I have a negative aura LOL XD I'll go create the Voting Poll right now, but I think after that we're gonna have to find a new Host.

Back