• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New spinoff games

Years
    I like the idea of a pokemon game where you can really go off about your own path...

Like... At the start of the game, pick what you wanna be: Trainer, coordinator, breeder, etc. and then have the people you meet/challenge in the game go along with it.

You should definitely look up Pokemon Odyssey on the Spheriki, it has a "choose your path" type of gameplay feature similar to the one you posted. ^_^

There are four spinoff games that I have always wanted: a 3D adventure with Pikachu in Mario 64 style (I am pumped about PokePark!), a racing game where the powerups are the Pokemon abilities (e.g. Thunderbolt = zap all other karts, Agility = boost), a classic fighter game (like mentioned previously in the board) and of course a Pokemon Platformer. :)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    A pokemon MMO is what I have always been waiting for. I feel like it won't be coming anytime soon though. But it would be fun.

Back