• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sprite Comic

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    That thing you did with the members you did was awfully cruel and embarassing.....Then again, you didn't say you weren't going to do it(well, you just said anything may happen...), you were actually making yoshi look bad and they might come back, AND it was really funny! XD. Well done. I've been in a coma for those last few pages....eheheheh... Fwee! (VVV)
    (vo_o)> (It was them!!) <(o_ov)

Years
    Brainwave! hey Shadow i was thinkin maybe you could make some guest characters come back to life in new bodies? huh,huh, whattathinkboutdat? I know, you don't care do you? Doh! nuts. mmm... :-D

Knuckle Head

Quagster
    Years
    i could not get issue 44 or your secret project thing at the top. it says, "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later." waaaaahhhhhh!

oh and shadow, i could not get the banner you made on my signature. :disappoin

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Back