• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Team: Team Astra (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
  • Grass type at the end sounds weird...
    How about this:

Bug
    Ice
    Flying
    Fire
    Grass
    Dark
    Poison
    Ground
    Or...
    Bug
    Ice
    Flying
    Fire
    Grass
    Ground
    Dark
    Poison

Oh, also just finished this fakemon. (Based of mineox's)
    Spoiler:

I also named it Flumest. Hope you guys like it. :D

Years
  • =O WE HAVE A SPRITE! YAY!
    One thing for the sprite, make the head a tiny bit smaller.
    Also, good Pokémon sounding name for it =D
    Now then, Cosmotone, once that sprite has a smaller head, put it on devaintART and into our group!

As for the Gym Leaders, there could be many different ideas, and we need to think about other stuff than the types of them first.
    Examples:
    What if..... there were more or less than 8 gyms?
    What if..... there were gyms with dual-types?
    What if..... there were gyms with more than one leader?
    What if..... there were gyms that included stuff other than battling?
    There could be many different ideas to make this different form your normal Pokémon game, t really make this hack stand out, and to make a name for ourselves. =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    What about a physcic type gym? Plus, What if you transfer some of hoenns Pokemon into fire red? Like adding Lotad or Swablu into the hack? Could be interesting.

Years
  • kk, I'll put it up for you. I'll make sure it says 'Made by Cosmotone8' in the desription. =D

EDIT:
    Put up on devaintART, said it was made by you, Cosmotone8. =D
    Also, refep, I'm still debating whether we are going to have any Pokémon made by Nintendo in this game. And if we are, it would be certain mascots like Pikachu or Eevee, not Pokémon like Lotad and Swablu.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    =O WE HAVE A SPRITE! YAY!
    One thing for the sprite, make the head a tiny bit smaller.
    Also, good Pokémon sounding name for it =D
    Now then, Cosmotone, once that sprite has a smaller head, put it on devaintART and into our group!

As for the Gym Leaders, there could be many different ideas, and we need to think about other stuff than the types of them first.
    Examples:
    What if..... there were more or less than 8 gyms?
    What if..... there were gyms with dual-types?
    What if..... there were gyms with more than one leader?
    What if..... there were gyms that included stuff other than battling?
    There could be many different ideas to make this different form your normal Pokémon game, t really make this hack stand out, and to make a name for ourselves. =D

These ideas are amazing. The fourth doesn't appeal to me but the first and second ideas are really good. The second one has been done before, however.

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
  • Sure, you're welcome...

Everyone! Here is the current Pokedex:
    Code:
    1. Shrubroo    | Grass
    2. Kangaplant  | Grass/Fighting
    3. Punchatree  | Grass/Fighting
    4. Burnor      | Fire
    5. Mindburn    | Fire/Psychic
    6. Ignpsychic  | Fire/Psychic
    7. Salawater   | Water
    8. Aquamander  | Water
    9. Darkamander | Water/Dark
    Comments are NEEDED!

Years
  • I don't know what VS Sprites are... :/
    Also, remember, the Pokédex so far has just placeholder names.
    Also, the types are still up for vote, but that typing has the most votes so far. In fact, one more vote for it and it will definitely be that typing.

Sprites for Gym Leaders and such will wait a little bit longer. I try to do things in order to make sure it is not forgotten, at the moment, me and Outkin aree working on the starting town map. To finish, we need custom tiles......

Right, that's it. I'm gonna try and make some tiles (and most likely fail)

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Okay, sorry for late response, I don't like the idea of more then one gym leader in a gym unless it was a duel battle, or if they all had one pokemon and battled you one by one, but otherwise I don't like....everything else is fine imo. Pokedex names will work I think, but I'm not to good with names.

Also refep, the hoenn pokemon are still in the game, it's just a matter of selecting an area for them to appear, for future reference.

Years
  • pokemew12, go ahead. Bare in mind, that everything on our dA group is just ideas, and may not be used. Though quite a lot probably will.

And Outkin, battling multiple Gym Leaders one by one isn't a bad idea......
    And definitely, we will have double gym battle somewhere. Maybe all battles in that gym will be double battles? And maybe it will be dual-type? So one trainer has one type, and the other trainer has the other?

EDIT: Also, the typing for the starters has been decided. It is the typing that is used in the placeholder pokedex up above.

Years
  • mineox100, we can't agree on them until we have designs for them. The placeholder grass one is for a kangaroo, when we might end up having a chameleon, or a panda. We don't know what happens until we have designs.

Talking of which, I like the idea of a Panda. Eats bamboo a lot, so we could implement that in the design, and they could easily be turned into a fighting type (look at the kung fu panda films).

Years
  • i know some/most of them wont be used. im not gonna force you people. im just saying my random doddles may come in handy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back