• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Team: Team Astra (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
    Hi guys! I'm back!

For edwardo999:

Can I join as a spriter?
    Check avatar for an example.

P.S. My sprites may or may not work in GBA (The sprites are 96x96).

EDIT: There is one more in my album.

Last edited:
    Years
    mineox100, a 96x96 sprite won't work.
    Also, I was really hoping a certain person would join to be a spriter, I am waiting for a reply from them.
    If you want to be back in the team so bad, you could be our UserbarMaker again if you want =D

Years
    A task for you mineox100! =D
    Two userbars for people who are NOT in the team, yet support our cause.
    Both should be about 3/4 the size of our 'Team Astra' userbar.
    One of them shall say 'Pokémon Day Supporter', and the other one says 'Pokémon Night Supporter'.
    The rest of the design is entirely up to you. =D

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
    Day:

[*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MIyri.png[/IMG]

Night:

[*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/zijmm.png[/IMG]

Remove the *
    See those clouds and stars? :P

Not really 3/4 the size huh? Maybe these could be the "enlarged version"! I'll start making the 3/4 right now.

EDIT: 3/4 Version:
    Day:

[*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Xe4fd.png[/IMG]

Night:

[*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/0Y3tO.png[/IMG]

Remove the * like always!

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice one mineox100!
    When we have enough progress to put this in the Progressing Hacks section, we'll put them in the first post for people who want to support us =D

Years
    I am incredibly sorry to everyone in the group, but I no longer have any time to create a ROM hack. Due to this, the group is being disbanded. Again, I am sorry.
    If you all want to continue with this group, then ownership will be passed onto either Outkin or Cosmotone8, if either of them want to take it up.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
    Disband!?

You can't just disband! Imagine all of the work that went into this, what happened! Many people just give up and your group has potential, I know this for a fact! You are about to go into the Progressing Hacks section which is good enough that you can get some fans! Please, I ask of you, don't give up on ROM Hacking like everyone else has! You can find time and in time I know you will do it! Now isn't the time to give up! Get back up, clean the dirt off yourself and push forward. I believe you can do it i'm almost done on your tiles. I made a whole tileset for you guys. Goodbye...

Sincerely
    ~The one and only PikakittenX

Years
    i really dont want to leave this hack behind, but i know i cant become leader... i dont do well in that position... so its completely up to outkin or cosmotone if they wanna lead. if they dont... well... i guess i might go find a new leader... wither for this group or go join another...

pikakitten

Years
    Goodbye...

Yeah, I know what you mean Pokemew. I've worked day and night (lol) to make a tileset for them and this happens. Just to show I believe in this hack, i'll make 2-3 tilesets if I have to but don't give up guys. Does this mean that Edwardo is leaving PC or just the team? Well, I know i've said it a million times but don't give up Edwardo and if you do, it won't be what you wanted entirely unless you already sent out the full storyline and everything then I guess I have to plead to Outkin or Cosmotone.

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten, Don't give up...Goodbye...

pikakitten

Years
    Hmm...

Well, then we just have to wait to see if Outkin can work this out. Just wondering, who did Edwardo give the storyline to?

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten, still waiting

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back