• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Team: Team Azure Blaze

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    that's be nice. lol. get our names into a spot where other people will see them ^.^

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    um should i also say that i know how tpo insert Trainer sprites they come with errors but the get in

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • that's be nice. lol. get our names into a spot where other people will see them ^.^

i know ive been sittin in the scrapbox since january-ish lol since ive been so busy.

um should i also say that i know how tpo insert Trainer sprites they come with errors but the get in

that would be helpful :)

i can sprite some pokemon for you, but i need to have some time cause i don't have every day to work and if i have time i need to have at least 30 per pokemon so i hope that its not a problem

thanx but i actually have all the sprites i need. i have a folder with all 493 pokemon minus giratina origin forme and shaymin sky forme. if you could sprite those for me id appreciate it :) no rush though.

we make a good tema so when do we work

well youll kinda have to bear with me since lately i ve been so busy i cant donate alot of time to this. in a couple of weeks though ill be done with all my schoolwork and can really devote my attention to getting this thing started. if u really want some work though, you could assist josh with making some new route maps from the rom base on the first page, since im not too good with making those.

so now all we really need are some scripters and this will be alot easier. right now we just got myself kelwin and i dont remember if josh scripts or not lol.

Giratina the master

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    Comin right up ill open but warning i dont know how to script

hm how do i do a mmap shot so i can show you guys

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • Comin right up ill open but warning i dont know how to script

hm how do i do a mmap shot so i can show you guys

thats ok i mostly just want to get some concept stuff done. just to piece this together then fill in with scripting later.

when you are in the mapping program, maximize the screen and hit Alt and Print screen. then come to this thread and in ur post hit Ctrl V or just right click and hit paste. should work :)

Giratina the master

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    haha. yeah, i can do some very little scripting. lol. i can change what the people say xD

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • cool. looks pretty good :)

once i get some concept work done on the world map (more like if i can EVER FIND MY **** NOTEBOOK!!!) lol then we can piece together some of the stuff and alter what we need to.

WOOT 3rd PAGE!!!!!

this is kinda sad actually my team thread is gettin more hits than my official thread lol. :P

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • ok. thats good. at least someones getting something done lol.

i guess ill have to hunt down giratina, vladi, and narutoactor (not kelwin since i know hes doin exams or somethin right now :P)

Back