• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Team: Team Azure Blaze

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    lol im jus messin with yall :P jus wonderin since no ones really posted lately cept me an josh lol.

makin a script for what specifically? that reminds me i have a pretty good idea to pitch to you guys,

the only problem is it would probably be a slightly complicated script. ill let you all know a lil later i have it in my notebook. im gonna get the world map concept work up as well as narrowing down the list of town names, since obviously were not havin twenty or so towns in this :P

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    ok im going to get the world map sketch done and up in a day or so but heres my idea i had.

-New starter system-

at the beginning when confronted with the first fight you select a pokemon

after some story unfolds, your main rival (brother Silas) gives you a pokemon of a different type

then after some more story, the mother gives you a pokemon of the remaining type

so for example if you chose, idk lets say charmander at the beginning then

chose charmander>>bro gives you piplup>>>mom gives you chikorita
    or something like that. well what do yall think?

dude2207

pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    join

can i join
    i am dude2207
    [email protected](yahoo)
    [email protected](hotmail)
    [email protected](google)
    past experiences:
    not in threads(world not ready LOL)
    job i like to have:
    beta tester. mabey if you make gbc hacks i'll edit starts(i can make yours and your rivals diferent choices in pokemon, diferent lvls,and diferent items held)

:3 :3 :3 :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    i like that idea. but i think to keep it different, we dont give the other starter pokemon. like, if they choose charmander then they get like, poliwag, or horsea. then like Bellsprout, or Oddish.
    I think that way they'd still have to do some trading, or make the others available later on in the game =]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    alright sounds good..
    But i have some pretty crappy news...
    So.. i was printing something from my flashdrive at school.. i got up to go to the printer and someone stole it... I lost everything...

koikio

Luster ninja
    Years
    well i thought i applyed but it didn't do anything so yea
    i'd like to apply to map but it sounds like a nice hack
    hope it goes well

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    you applied? 0.o jeez am i gettin lazy or somethin? :P

sure ur welcome to join if u would like. if its alright i'd like to see an example of ur work with mapping first.

EDIT: hey josh like my new userbar :D its a new one zentek made for us im gonna post it on the first page so u guys can have it too lol.

Back