• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theme - Azure Fantasy

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Yes, it is really great, but I'm not sure I would be using this to browse around PokeCommunity all day. But I give it a nice 9/10!

Off-Topic: Is there a theme request thread? Just wondering...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • That theme is really nice. It one of my favourites. I will swap to use it soon. The top is really nice.

Great job on that.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I love it!! Umm A bit Bright for me but it stills looks good ^.^

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    wow,so cool!,how do you male these!

Pokefan2007:t149: 35/1337

Last edited:

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    I like this Theme very much! Great Job on it! There is one thing that bothers me though... I cant just click on the Banner to goto the HomePage. I Right-Click then pick, "open link" to refresh. Im too lazy to hit the refresh buttom lolz.

Otherwise, very nice! Im useing this skin now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Matt, I should have posted this earlier, but your theme is beyond sexy. It makes PC seem so lively for some reason.

I look forward to seeing another theme from you, as I'm sure most people are.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    This is an ace theme seeing as I LOVE the colour blue. And it's a really icy look. It's my default theme now.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Pretty sad, I didn't even see this theme when it was hidden.

Using this as default now, rocks.

Years
  • Nice theme! I'm using it now and I'll probably be using for a looong time. I was kind of skeptical when checking it out but as soon as it loaded I loved it! Great job! ^o^

Back