• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theme - Azure Fantasy

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
  • It's so pretty!

I like how all the colors match, and it looks super smooth. I'm using it from now on. (Unless someone makes a prettier one. X3)

Years
  • I didn't make the theme, Matt did, and my name isn't Sammy. It's Sammi. I'm a little picky. XD;

Unless you meant someone else entirely... *hides* XD

I'm actually using this theme. It kind of grew on me XD;;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    This Theme is Amazing! I'm switching my theme now ^.^

The skin is just plain...Wow.

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
  • I love this theme.
    Been using it since I stumbled upon it a week or two ago.

The Eevee's in the banner are the best!
    And that blue...so...calming...*nods off*

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I love it. It`s pretty like all the other layouts here! w00t! PokeCommunity has the best layouts & a huge selection too.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    One awesome theme! I love the pictures up top. Will there be more in different colors soon? (like this one)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This theme is amazing. The colors are good on the eyes (although the stripes on the dark blue background don't look too good in my opinion) and the banner at the top owns. <3 Great work; apart from Forest Grovyle's legendaries, this is the only theme I could think of using for a longer time.

And no, I didn't notice the new theme before now. ;_;

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • I'm using this theme for a while now, I love it! I only use the blue themes FTW, I truly hate the original green one, no offense to the maker of it, it's done amazingly, but I just hate the color green :P.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • Wow, I won't be changing this skin for a while. Finally a skin that is cool enough to be used (after Forest Grovyle's Legedaries).

Back