• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theme for the 10th anime anniversary!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • I love it! and I love this forum now =P At least you guys aren't trying an April Fools Joke like anotehr site =P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It looks good~
    The images are kool, but on the right there is only half of Ash walking showing, it would have been better not to have that one on the side.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's as far out as it can be, I still can't see the rest.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, it cuts off part of it on my screen as well, even with full-screening it, but ah well.. I still really like it. ^^

Its hard to believe its been 10 years, but I guess it was 1997 when it released. ...Wow. x3

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Wow a lot better. Well the old one was amazing but we don't want winter friends in Spring do we? Nice Job!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Good job with this new theme! I was wondering when we'd get a new one. The Winter one was getting... out of season.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • It looks as though that was intentional, the picture cut off is a repeat of a picture that was already in the banner =P

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • It's pretty nice but a little too green for my tastes.

/me can't believe there's no prank this year.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Hehehe... nice theme. I wondered when we were going to change it. I like the green cause I like Yoshi, and the pics are pretty cool, too. See ya, Winter theme!!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I too also enjoy the new skin. And yes, "Winter Friends" was getting to be a wee bit out-of-season for most members.

And I also have that issue with the picture cut in half. If I look very closely, I can see Brock's arm.

So, does this mean that we now have a slogan with: "Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Pokemon"? xP

I do say that this is better than some prank. Less predictable.

Years
  • I find it odd there's no Tracey to be found, but meh, I'm probably the only one that cares. XD

It's a good theme as always :3

Jackie

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2007
    Oh yes, Awesome skin. :D
    It's better then the Winter one I was using ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    The skin's fine. Yeah, the green shade is really neat, and the pictures in the header are perfect. Good job Hiroshi. ;)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I think I speak for many people when I say this theme is much easier on the eyes! I love it!

Back