• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theme.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    OMFG MATT.

It's so cuuuute. :D I love the bits of black and red for the bars too. It's as far as I get for black and red. XD Because SOMEONE promised me a TR theme. >:O Yes, I mean you Jake.

I love your layouts though. You do a great job on them. ^_^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Matt, really nice job on this one. I like the simplicity and the bright look of it. The Pichu use was a good touch and everything compliments once another very nicely. The minute I looked over it, I switched it to my new default style.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I just had to use this theme. It's really nice, and the simple look of the banner on top is not bad at all. Although, I did notice that the blog button was not appearing. Other than that, everything else was really good.

Years
    Is it just me, or are the previous usernames of a poster not appearing when hovering over their username? Wasn't that introduced as a feature a while ago? =/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Loki thumbs up. ;A;
    I especially like how the buttons change when you hover over them. |D
    That's so cool. >w<

Years
    New theme is cool ! :)
    New theme.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    This theme is awesome. I'm using this because Sinnoh Springs doesn't fit over here - it is summer. Awesome theme, Thanks!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    aaaaahh I love this theme

But I'll stick with Midnight Misty for now.

Edit: lol neg repped for this.

Last edited:

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    My page automatically switched to this yesterday. Didn't know it was new. I like it but I'm sticking with Sinnoh Springs

Back