• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theory for Emerald...

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
  • Well, it's hard to say it out. I found the best way to express my theory ^^
    Here's the image...

prove01wn2.png

CORRECTION: The BLUE statue. Not the colour, it's a person and the statue.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Well, I don't know very much what are you talking about XD
    But I think Emerald is chasing Jirachi because Oak/Crystal entrustedhim that mission in order to use Jirachi's magic wishes to revive the ones who are frezeed from the FRLG Chapter.
    I read until the end of Vol. 27, so I don't now if my theory goes well or don't...

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • based on that evidence, I think we're one step closer to a happy ending for emerald saga... and maybe who knows? We COULD be just a heartbeat away.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Well, it's hard to say it out. I found the best way to express my theory ^^
    Here's the image...

prove01wn2.png

Wait I don't get the pic. This was taken from the last wonderland right?Is it near the end of the previous wonderland? Any other pics you have just in case? You say that there is a light near blue's statue?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Wait I don't get the pic. This was taken from the last wonderland right?Is it near the end of the previous wonderland? Any other pics you have just in case? You say that there is a light near blue's statue?

He's blanked out the speech bubbles.

He's saying that Emerald could potentially asking Jirachi to help "them", and there's a statue of Blue in the image (You can see her skirt/hat).

Half-naked Red + Yellow in his arms is more interesting though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    He's blanked out the speech bubbles.

He's saying that Emerald could potentially asking Jirachi to help "them", and there's a statue of Blue in the image (You can see her skirt/hat).

Half-naked Red + Yellow in his arms is more interesting though.

Oh I see, emerald may have figured out the situation. But I do have another theory. Maybe emerald is really a pokemon? Not to sound too weird but maybe he is what's left of the green orb that was used to control reyquaza and he was given a human form either by latios/latias or reyquaza. I mean definitely the ending will be given to emerald since he is the current main protagonist so maybe that will be revealed.
    Plus the statue, yup Red carrying yellow was a better scene but they are on the middle of the batch. Also about the ending, I think the dex holders will be freed the first few scans on wonderland. That way they would be able to fight together. Since it would be lame if they just appear near the end of the saga just to say all 10 of them met.

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Well I've read Coronis' translation.
    Emerald is going to reveal his secret or true identity.
    Sapphire and Ruby got the Ultimate Attack Chain and they are going to learn the attacks.
    And I saw Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire jumped down from the Battle Tower?
    Well it must be an emergency.
    And I saw Gold's eyes in the image.
    And I didn't blank out. The image is originally from Netkun.com
    And my hightlighted image (Red Line Box).
    You can see Blue the most, Red's hand and Yellow's ponytail.
    And there's Jirachi and Emerald. And as you notice, Emerald and Jirachi are facing the statues.
    And Emerald is trying to say something to Jirachi.
    Maybe he'll say: "Can you revive them?" or "You've gotta revive them?"
    Well, I think Emerald asked Jirachi to revive them because they already are in front of the statues.
    And your theory is 50% possible. (Reply for VideoFan9864)
    50% is impossible. The impossible is...
    There's no design like Emerald. He can be a robot or a creation of that Green Orb (I create that thread so you can look back the thread.)
    Maybe because of the "Green Ord" that controlled Rayquaza previously in Ruby and Sapphire Saga (In the Science Lab.), and the experiment has something wrong and created Emerald. Then Emerald will start to learn how to become a human when Red was become a Champion of Pokemon League. And there's some possible that because the orb, Emerald has some connection for Latios and Latias...

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
  • Well, it's hard to say it out. I found the best way to express my theory ^^
    Here's the image...

prove01wn2.png

Great Scott! I didn't even see that part! I only really paid attention to the parts with Gold, Crystal, Ruby, and Sapphire with the ultimate move bands. I did see Emerald with Jirachi, but.... I totally skipped over the statue!

Gosh, this makes giddy! I can't wait for the end! When does come out again?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    yeah this has made me excited lol
    cant wait for the end
    it getting REALLY good
    the possibilities...

anyway this pic of the statue in it
    i dont remeber it :S
    where was it shown?

Last edited:
    Back