• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: New This Month: September 2022!

Years
  • Every month, we'll list a small selection of upcoming entertainment, media and sporting events, to get people talking about what they're excited for in the next few weeks!

Feel free to talk about anything not listed here, and please remind us of any highly anticipated releases and events that we've forgotten to add to the lists!

What are you most looking forward to this month? Maybe there's something you're absolutely dreading being released? Discuss!!!

Film:

● The Woman King

● Pinocchio (Disney+)

● Pearl

● Hocus Pocus 2 (Disney+)

● Don't Worry Darling

● Blonde (Netflix)

TV:

● Andor (Disney+)

● The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Prime Video)

● Cobra Kai: Season 5 (Netflix)

● Atlanta: Season 4

Music:

● Megadeth - The Sick, the Dying... and the Dead!

● John Legend - Legend

● Rina Sawayama - Hold the Girl

● Björk - Fossora

● Two Door Cinema Club - Keep on Smiling

● Blackpink - Born Pink

Books / Comics:

● Chilling Adventures Presents…Weirder Mysteries #1 - Frank Tieri, Joanne Starer, Ron Robbins / Federico Sabbatini, Juan Bobillo, Ryan Jampole

● Enter the Blue – Dave Chisholm & Dustyn Payette

● Fairytale - Stephen King

● Thistlefoot - GennaRose Nethercott

Sports:

● Cycling - UCI Road World Championships

● Surfing - ISA World Surfing Games

● Rugby - World Cup Sevens

● Asian Games

● Golf - Presidents Cup​

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Well... there sure have been a lot of delayas in the Star Wars side of things. Andor was supposed to be released late August, but it got delayed three weeks... which in turned delayed what I was looking forward to the most this month - season 2 of The Bad Batch. That one is now scheduled for January next year, and I'm really miffed. 😭😭😭

On top of that, Andor S1 will not feature the only character I was looking forward to seeing - Cassian's droid friend K2-SO. I get Alan Tudyk was unavailable at the time though, so I just hope he'll be in S2 and only then hop in to watch.

There's a small bit of hope though, in the form of Tales of the Jedi, but that one's coming out in October. Hey, you could put that one for next month's thread!

Back