• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to all this

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Hello everyone I'm pretty new to all this I hope to have some awesome conversations and debates with a lot of you take it easy.[/SIZE]

Cid

Years
  • Yo, Zero. You want some awesome conversations and debates, huh? What exactly are you planning to debate about? Although for some reason you don't strike me as a Pokémon fan so I think you'll be hanging around the Off-Topic Discussions for those. Unless you were expecting awesome Pokémon conversations and awesome Pokémon debates, then you'll probably like the Pokémon General's wide selection of discussions.

Whatever you meant, I'm sure you'll have fun here. Just don't be rude to people while you go debating, it's slicker to keep everyone's cool and maintain a kid-friendly atmosphere. Stay active so you can meet lots of people, and just do your thing. If you need any help, pass a note to any staff member, they'll be glad to assist you.

Welcome to PC, Zero!

Back