• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to Community

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    Greetings, pokedorks of all ages (come on, we all know this is fun and addictive!)

I think I started playing pokemon back when it first came out in North America, I think I must have been 11 or 12. Ended up with Blue, Red and Yellow, Crystal, Ruby AND Sapphire. I have a LeafGreen in my games box, although I don't remember playing that many of them. Pretty dorky.

Since I'm quite a bit older now, and haven't bought a handheld game unit since the original GBAs, I had no idea that pokemon DS versions were so cool. I got a 3DS for Christmas so one of the first things I did was grab a Pokemon game and wrangled by boyfriend into getting a system too.

I really want to get on the breeding bandwagon, this seems really neat and fun to do. I don't have a huge selection of pokemon currently, only like 180 or so atm. I'm working on it anyways. This includes being hardcore and buying a copy of Soul Silver and Platinum. Because i'm not a kid on an allowance anymore. So I plan on actively completing my pokedex as quickly as possible, hackless.

Favorites:
    1. Lapras
    2. Charmander and evolutions
    3. Ponyta/Rapidash
    4. Totodile
    5. Any and all Eevee.

Once I get more pokemon I'll probably open up a service here. I'm a stay at home mom that has lots of time during the day to do nothing at all (aka play pokemon till I pass out) I also find the 5 person egg switch thing to be an amazing idea, and would love to do egg trades with people, even if it's just one. I'll have 4 of the new versions in my hands and love to help people out so... just ask. If I can help, I will. Breeding takes no time at all if you don't have to chain breed too too much.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm really excited that older members are joining us here in the amazing forums! :3 Welcome to the PokeCommunity, theladyk! :3

You must be lucky to get your own 3DS for Christmas! I want one, but I'm stuck with a faulty DS Lite my sister officially broke. lol I'm actually proud of you that you're willing to complete a hackless Pokedex. That sounds like a clean way to finish it up. :D I'm trying to get some of my cousins to get into Pokemon, but they don't like it. Soo I just enjoy it with friends online as well as off. :3

We're a friendly community, and you'll meet lots of PokeFriends in no time. :D You like Pokemon? You are not the only one here. ^_^

You might be interested in our Trade Corner here in our forums. If you want to complete your Pokedex, or maybe get a few collectible Pokemon, you can do that! You can even open your own Trade Shop if you desire. :)

Anyways, great to meet ya, and I look forward to seeing ya around! :D Leave me a Visitor Message if you wanna talk, or PM me if you have any questions, ok! Glad to have ya, and see ya around!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hello, fello pokedork! Welcome to PC, and good luck completing that Pokedex!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Bout time we got some ladies round here! :p In all seriousness though welcome to the pokècommunity! Id love to chat so just PM me :D :) :] (⌒▽⌒) (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) (^ー^)ノ smiley face spam!

Years
    Greetings, pokedorks of all ages (come on, we all know this is fun and addictive!)

I think I started playing pokemon back when it first came out in North America, I think I must have been 11 or 12. Ended up with Blue, Red and Yellow, Crystal, Ruby AND Sapphire. I have a LeafGreen in my games box, although I don't remember playing that many of them. Pretty dorky.

Since I'm quite a bit older now, and haven't bought a handheld game unit since the original GBAs, I had no idea that pokemon DS versions were so cool. I got a 3DS for Christmas so one of the first things I did was grab a Pokemon game and wrangled by boyfriend into getting a system too.

I really want to get on the breeding bandwagon, this seems really neat and fun to do. I don't have a huge selection of pokemon currently, only like 180 or so atm. I'm working on it anyways. This includes being hardcore and buying a copy of Soul Silver and Platinum. Because i'm not a kid on an allowance anymore. So I plan on actively completing my pokedex as quickly as possible, hackless.

Favorites:
    1. Lapras
    2. Charmander and evolutions
    3. Ponyta/Rapidash
    4. Totodile
    5. Any and all Eevee.

Once I get more pokemon I'll probably open up a service here. I'm a stay at home mom that has lots of time during the day to do nothing at all (aka play pokemon till I pass out) I also find the 5 person egg switch thing to be an amazing idea, and would love to do egg trades with people, even if it's just one. I'll have 4 of the new versions in my hands and love to help people out so... just ask. If I can help, I will. Breeding takes no time at all if you don't have to chain breed too too much.

Hi there TheLadyK!

You should check out the Trade Corner as Meganium90 recommended, other PC users will request any trade you need to fill your Pokedex.

I'm a fan of Pokemon and I played every main series Pokemon game since Ruby/Sapphire.

I have Ruby, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black.

My fave Pokemon are Oshawott, Elgyem, Gothitelle, Emolga, Chandelure, Buneary, Vanillite and most starter Pokemon and Eeveelutions. Yes, I generally prefer cute-looking Pokemon most of the time.

That's for some of my fave Pokemon, my fave human characters in Pokemon are Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Bianca, Cheren and Elesa.

That's my intro, go and make friends, chat with others and don't forget to read the rules!

Yours sincerely, Hikari10

P.S. Say no to Wikileaks! (I hate those documents!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    Thanks all for the welcome =)

I'll definitely start trading in a bit here, I just want to build up a better inventory. I'm only sitting around 190-200 right now on Black only. When my other two versions come in, I'm going to be racing through them. I'll probably understand worth by then

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I really enjoyed reading your introduction, it was full of informations! :D

You got 3DS for Christmas? Omg, so jealous of you right now. I can't wait till I got mine. I was suppose to receive one this Christmas but my dad didn't have much budget to buy me one so he told me that he's going to buy me this January or probably February. But I don't see it happening though, we're having lots of financial problems at the moment soo.. yeah! :3

Hey there and welcome to the Pokemon Community by the way! I started playing Pokemon when I got Yellow as well, but didn't quite take it seriously until the second instalments were released, it was during that time when I got obsessed with it since I was able to play it together with my friends and at the same time discuss it with them. I started watching the anime as well, and I have been into it until then. It's awesome to know that you still got your own cartridges, since mine aren't working fine anymoaar! But don't get me wrong, even though my favourite game of all time would be Pokemon Gold, DS games are a lot of fun as well, since its features are really great. So it seems you already got a copy? How was it? You can share your experiences over the B/W & Fourth Generation Games boards by the way!

If your a huge fan of the Eeveelutions, I am myself too! There's a club in Pokemon Groups which only covers all Eeveelution discussions and you can meet lots of Eeveelution fans there as well and possibly make friends with them. You might need to get 15 posts in order to post images for your planning to start up a trade thread in the Trade Corner in order to complete your Pokedex. But if you want you can also check out other trade threads, there are a lot of them and most of the owners are really nice so don't worry!

If you have any questions with the board by the way, it's best to contact the staff member. Make sure to give the rules a read if you still haven't so, and with that, I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay. Come & visit my profile if you want to talk by the way. It's always open.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Hello theladyk! no offense, but I am glad we have older members in the community! maybe you can impart your knowledge regarding the previous generations to younger members in the community.

Completing the pokedex, hackless is borderlining on impossible, but still possible. Just really hard with all the events done several years ago (especially Mew) But I know you can do it, you may want to visit the Trade Corner section to showcase your Pokemon that are up for grabs, and you may get a neat thing or two!

I also see you're favorites are mainly from the first generation and Eevee. Well, FYI, we have a currently active group about the classical generation and the Eeveelutions. You may want to join (and make a referral to me while doing so)

anyway, welcome to pC! see you around!

The Slowpoke Kid

Slowpoke Collector
    Years
    Welcome! You ma'am are living proof that Pokemon fandom spans all over the spectrum. Here's to hoping your kids grow to enjoy them as much as you do.

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Welcome :3
    If you're looking for Unova Pokemon to complete your PokeDex I can help you :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    yea, i never got into the anime too much, although its been many years since i've seen it. the first couple movies really ruined it for me, but its really hard to remember.

I'm going to have to replay my old games to be able to really talk that much about them, there's very little that i remember clearly. i definitely enjoy the ds though, sometimes i just feel so lazy that it's great i can use the stylus to make choices.

i think i've got about 135 of the unova pokemon, and i'm pretty sure all i have to do is level things up. and 3 that only appear in white which i'll be getting once my boyfriend gets off his lazy butt and play some more

Velozy

Trainer
    Years
    Yeah so like everybody said , welcome in & hope you'll get along with the other members , just make sure you read the rules thxs :)

Back