• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to forum, old to Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    I haven't played anything past Emerald, and mostly stuck to Blue version, and N64 Pokemon Stadium.

I used to be obsessed with Pokemon, now I just play if I'm about to ride a Greyhound, or be on a plane. So definitely don't play as much any more...

But I have TONS of old cards, and I've got blue, and silver version.

My siblings play the newer Pokemon games though :D

I'm here to post my deck (See if it is good, or has any value), and talk about how "Back in my day, we only had 150 Pokemon"
    and I guess I'll help anyone I can.

But the only thing I could really teach anyone...Is how to get "Missing No." and infinite rare candies on Blue/Red version :D :D

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hi FinShaggy, and welcome to PC. If you're looking for card stuff, feel free to check out the TCG forum; if you want to be an old fogey and complain that we don't have it as good as we used to, we have a Pokemon Game Boy forum as well. But please feel free to stick around and post in other areas; you might be surprised at discovering something new and great to talk about! Anyhoo, if you get stuck or have an issue with something, feel free to talk to one of the moderators here; hopefully we'll be able to help you with your problem. So, have fun! :D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    you seem to have lots of information about pokemon games ^^

welcome here,enjoy your time...the forums are a really nice place for you then ^^

don't forgot to read the rules and i'll be glad to help you if you need any help

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums. i see yo are a great card collector, so I suggest you hop over to the Pokemon Trading Card Game Area and have your deck reviewed there. Also, if you want to talk about the good ol' Generation 1, I suggest you scoot over to the Metal and Color Generation Games section, though I guess only few of the members frequently visit there. However, for a more active discussion, i also suggest you join a club over the Pokemon Groups. We have an active generation 1 club.

so that's it, welcome to the community! see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    I'll be taking pictures of my Pokemon cards soon :D

And I'll start posting more once I've got that done, and can start a real thread :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, FinShaggy! Welcome to the forums. We're really happy to have you here in PC, and I really love how excited you are to show off your card collections, I'm pretty sure the whole community is also excited to see it! I used to collect cards and pogs as well although I don't know where they are now as it was like three years ago, plus I think my mom misplaced them when we moved in, soo I never really bothered about it since then. But if I had the chance to collect once again, I would definitely do it! :P

I also prefer the older games like G/S/C. The first game that I played was Yellow, but the game that I really enjoyed and has gotten me into Pokemon was G/S/C. I still have them although they aren't working perfectly fine anymore, does yours works fine? If so, then your pretty lucky! I really miss playing the whole gaaame! D:

I guess the members above me pretty much told you already about the places here that you might want to visit such as the TCG, Metal and Color Generation Games and etc. But you might want to really check the whole forum out! It would be an amazing experience as PC is really a fun place to be with. At the same time, you'd also get to meet a lot of PokeFans and possibly make friends with them.

Anyway, I think I said too much! Remember to follow the rules as always, with that I'm sure you will be absolutely fine here. If you have any questions and/or if you need any help about something, don't hesitate to approach me or any of the staff members. I'll try to get to you as soon as possible. Once again, welcome and have a great time! ^__^

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Well, hello FinShaggy! So I see you like the ol' 150, eh? :P I actually liked generation four quite a lot, though less with generation five *shrugs* There's nothing wrong with 'em, though. And TCG? I used to play a lot of that, though I don't really have anyone to battle against ^_^; Earlier posters gave you links already and everything, so all I can really say is welcome, and hope you have a great time here!

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
    Hello and welcome to Pokecommunity! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Hooray, another old school Pokemon fan! I grew up with Generation I as well and it's my favorite along with Generation V. Up until a few months ago, I had only played Red, Yellow, and the TCG game on the Gameboy Color. I still have a ton of my old cards from back in the day. I love the original 151.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    Apparently I have to have 15 posts before I can post pictures of my deck...:(

But I'll just go wander around...And talk...

Last edited:
    Back