• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to forums and pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Hi

looking for friends to battle trade etc.... i'm playing heartgold, first pokemon game ever and love it!!!!

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Heartgold, eh? I chose Soulsilver- the coulour of purity- and I've finished it at least twice, so I'd be happy to give you a battle and/or a pleasant welcome to PC (And HELL) Gift of a random Pokemon from my box! If you need anything give me a quick shout and I'll come... Clicking.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi-ya~ <3

The Wi-Fi board basically has the Battle Stadium for wifi battles and the Trade corner for wifi trades for ya~ Um, from your post from the battle stadium, I should tell you that you can just copy someone's friend code onto your pal pad; and they usually put their friend code on their signature; and then once you have them on your pal pad, you can see them on wi-fi once you connect to wi-fi. Hope that helps... ^^; If you want to have quick battles, you should ask for one in the Quick Battle thread, and for quick trades, you should ask for one in the Quick Trade thread instead of making a new thread for one, unless your making a shop, or a tournament; just read the rules of each board / sub-forum, and everything will be pretty clear~ <3

I love HG as well. :3 This forum also has a HeartGold and SoulSilver board where you can talk about the games there. <3 Anyway, hope this helps! I also hope to see you later~ <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! I hope that you enjoy your game! There's a lot to do with a new game, and I hope that you can explore every aspect of it. In the meantime, why not start posting around the forums and explore online multiplayer options, such as trading and battling?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to the forums and Pokemon! I have Soul Silver myself (better Pokemon IMO). Sadly I'm currently without wi-fi access, otherwise I'd be happy to battle trade... hopefully I'll get it back soon.

Anyway, we have plenty of areas on our site to explore, interact, and enjoy! Feel free to ask for any help you may need and get to know the friendly members around here! Besides our wi-fi section, we have topics on just about everything Pokemon so you can get yourself acquainted with the gaming franchise we all know and love:)

Hope you have fun on PC and I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    thanks everyone :) i'm on the DS now if anyone wants to trade friend codes and have a battle?

Welcome to the forums! I hope that you enjoy your game! There's a lot to do with a new game, and I hope that you can explore every aspect of it. In the meantime, why not start posting around the forums and explore online multiplayer options, such as trading and battling?

hey would you like to battle now? what is the best way to exchange friend codes on the pokecommunity??

Last edited:
    Back