• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New To Forums But Not To Pokemon

ComoToon

Olympus Gimp
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    I found this forum on Google and decided to register. I'm hoping to release a sprite comic within the next two weeks until then... I'm ComoToon and I am currently the newest member of these forums so hi everyone.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey, welcome to PC Bud...
    Nice to hear that you've already read the rules ^^ I hope you'll put them into good use.
    If you have any questions, you can consult the FAQ or you can pm me. Try to stay active and have a wonderful time. I'll be looking forward to your sprite comic....

Cid

Years
  • So you're making a sprite comic, eh? That's somewhat rare for new members, and I hope it gets done soon...
    Anyway, it's nice to hear that you've read the rules already, so I'm just here to assure you that you'll have fun here.
    Just don't forget to stay active and make a lot of friends to know what I mean.

Welcome to PC, ComoToon! Hoping to see more of you.

ComoToon

Olympus Gimp
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    Thanks everyone for all the welcomes.

I'll be looking forward to your sprite comic....

Believe me so am I. Last week I started writing it and went nuts now I have to figure out how to take 30 pages of story and dialogue into a sprite comic that can properly introduce the characters without boring you to tears.

-Wish Me Luck-

Back