• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to pc old to pokemon longtime fan

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2013
    Hello I'm damion I been around sence poke first gen still meh on the new gens but getting used to it as a old fan I love the bugs so I'm looking to try recreate a bug theme team but I'm a old fan of just having fun and battling people so let me know what's up hope to battle or chat soon

Years
  • Hi Damion, welcome to PC! ^^ Pleasure to meet you!

Yeah it took me a while to get used to the fifth gen Pokemon but hopefully it won't take as long for the new sixth generation Pokemon, whenever more of those are revealed. I love the starters so I'm hoping that's a good sign lol. Have you seen them yet? :D Still have to wait for their evolutions, though... I'm crossing my fingers that they're good.

Oh, we don't have too many bug type fans here! That's awesome that you like them. PC actually has an open Bug type fanclub that you can join to discuss bug types, if you're interested. There are plenty of other Pokemon-related clubs in the Pokemon Clubs section so you should look through them sometime. n~n I'm sure you'll find others you'd like to join, too!

Have a wonderful time here, Damion!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Bug Pokemon are pretty cool. My favorites are Leavanny and Butterfree. :3

Like Cirny mentioned, check out the bug type fan club. Since you like that type, you'll love the fact that there's other people who also appreciate the type as much as you do. :D You're not the only one. ^___^

Welcome, btw! Make yourself right at home by checking out what PC's got in store. It's a really amazing place and well.. you'll love it! Hopefully you'll get settled, stick around, post lots, and well.. have fun! :3

See ya!

Years
  • Oh hello there Damion, and welcome!

A Bug-type fan eh? Not much fans I see who like those Pokemon, it definitely needs more love, especially since 5th Generation introduced some strong Bug-types. I understand how some nostalgic Pokemon fans tend to have mixed reactions to new generations, but I'm actually one who likes the newer generations better because of the improvements and everything.

I hope you stick around as an active member, and feel free to ask me or any moderator if you need help. You will love it here, and there's loads of people you can talk to and topics you can discuss! have fun here and I'll be seeing ya!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • hiya hiya, welcome to PC!! glad you joined us c: I'd love to be your friend if you're looking to make a few here on the forum, and you can always message me if you'd like to chat \o/

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hello Damian and welcome to PC!
    So we have a bug type fan eh, I like them too but they are not my favourite type.
    Still, have a good time at PC! ;)

Back