• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW TO POKÉMON

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    Hello.

my name is Alex.

i watched pokemon when i was a kid.

recently started watching it again.

would love to start collecting/trading cards.

need some advise though.

i guess the best way to contact me would be inbox on here? or maybe on twitter. @alexando7

looking forward to learning a lot.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Yes First on welcoming! Hello Alex, I'm pikakitten!
    WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
    Devout member of the Pokecommunity. So I don't really watch the anime so not much I can say there except Serebii always has some info on everything anime. For the trading cards, do you actually play them? Or are you like me and just collect them? I would use them how they should be but there never is anyway to play with. Anyways I hope you can find your place here on Pokecommunity! If you like the games you should check out the battlers threads, trade shops, or discussions. I recommend Necrum's Hidden Potential v.2 for trade, depending on competitive battling or playground. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Sincerely
    ~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
  • Heeeey there, Alex! Welcome to PC!
    I used to watch the anime too, but I stopped when Diamond and Pearl premiered. I don't know, I guess I didn't find it as appealing as the older series.
    The TCG is really fun, although like pikakitten, I mainly collect them as I have nobody to play with, haha.
    Have you played any of the games? Black and White 2 are the most recent, and they're pretty cool.
    Anyway, I hope you have a great time here! Feel free to leave me a VM if you wanna chat. See ya around! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    Yeah. i dont play. just looking to start collecting. what cards are the best to start my collection with do you think?

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • Hey Alex, welcome to PC. :)

I'm currently watching the gen IV series of Pokemon on TV right now but it has been fairly hard to get into. I'm not sure why, perhaps because it is a little different, with a different opening theme and Team Rocket changing their introduction every episode...

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya there!
    Welcome to our new PokéFan.
    A big warm welcome to you Alex <3

I'm currently watching the series too. But not so much, at the moment I'm downloading all the films about Pokémon, around 14-15 or something xD
    I watched the series because I was like *Woaah!* when I saw randomly that Ash tried to battle a guy with a Darkrai and a Latios in a big battle, so I wanted to the anime again.

We can contact you in there to welcome you, but about TCG (Trading Cards Games) it would be in private or in the right section to have some tips or even to talk about :3
    If you want to visit more forums and if you're a little bit lost and confused, I advise you to apply at the Adoption Center, it allows new members to apply for a mentor to tour them around certain parts of the forum. So I think it will be pretty interesting for you ^-^

So, I see that you're not playing the game.
    I think it is nice, it changes, and it amazes me at the same time haha!
    I'm currently playing Black2 by the way :3

Anyway! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and stick around! Don't hesitate to contact people if you need any help. We're mainly friendly in there!

See youuu~

:7:

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Heya! So, you like the cards? What's your favorite card(s)? Also, what is you favorite episode of the anime?

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • Hello! You're a bit like me- I don't play the card game, I just collect. Anyway, nice to meet you!

Back