• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to Pokè-Community

Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is Maria, I am new to PC and was looking to make some friends who love Pokémon as much as I do. I am a casual gamer, but enjoy watching tournaments and others battle competitively. I would love to play the game at a deeper level, but I am not really familar with EV and IVs or the extreme team building, but that's ok!

My favorite game was Sapphire, but I am in love with the remake, it takes me right back to the old days haha. If you want, I have a snapchat the same name as my username here, feel free to snap me anytime! I'm happy to have found a nice community to hopefully be apart of (:

Years
  • Of course I'm happy to accept you as a friend, Maria! Welcome to the forums for you as well, and I hope everything is going very well for you too.

I can understand how nervous you are when it comes to competitive play, because I'm more of a casual than competitive player myself. Nice to hear you're enjoying OR/AS so far, in fact you'll realize just how many Hoenn fans around here are addicted themselves! My fave new feature had to be the soaring on Latios and Latias but there's also the new Mega Evolutions, contests and I'm also in love with May's cuter design. You can consider visiting our Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire section for all your discussion needs regarding the Hoenn remakes, but do visit whatever pleases you since there's so much.

Also, if you ever want to learn more about the forums you can sign up for PC's Adoption Center where you'll get assistance from a veteran member, and it can be a great way to make a new friend, plus you will learn so much about what happens around PC! I hope you have a nice day and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask myself or a staff member! I'll be sure to catch you around the forums.

Years
  • The R/S remakes are really amazing, right?! I'm hooked too.. already have over 220 hours invested. :D Glad you're enjoying them so much - a lot of us here adore those games too, especially with how long some fans have been hoping for a remake of the Hoenn titles. Welcome, Maria!

We'd love to have you around as an active community regular so stick around and enjoy your time. :) Surely you'll get along swimmingly given that you're a Pokemon fan aha. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to the Marriland forums, Maria! My name is Dragon - nice to meet you! n_n And I hope you're having a great night!

I like that about Pokemon too, battling competitive and casually, its really great to learna bout many strategies, you know? n_n By the way, Do you have a favorite Pokemon?~

I look forward to seeing you around! Feel free to poke me anytime should you have questions or just want to talk~ I'd also recommend taking a peek at the Helpful Links topic to help you get started. Have a wonderful time! ♥

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well we hope you enjoy your time here with us as much as we enjoy spending time here with you! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! We look forward to working with you!

Years
  • Welcome to the Marriland forums, Maria! My name is Dragon - nice to meet you! n_n And I hope you're having a great night!

I like that about Pokemon too, battling competitive and casually, its really great to learna bout many strategies, you know? n_n By the way, Do you have a favorite Pokemon?~

I look forward to seeing you around! Feel free to poke me anytime should you have questions or just want to talk~ I'd also recommend taking a peek at the Helpful Links topic to help you get started. Have a wonderful time! ♥
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome! My favorite Pokemon would have to be Shellder, because of the tv show episode where Ash has to get the sick Shellder to the Pokemon Center I believe, it's been a long time haha. But recently I've been obsessed with Slowpoke, he's just soooo cute!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thank you so much for the warm welcome! My favorite Pokemon would have to be Shellder, because of the tv show episode where Ash has to get the sick Shellder to the Pokemon Center I believe, it's been a long time haha. But recently I've been obsessed with Slowpoke, he's just soooo cute!

Awh, Shellder is adorable; have you seen the episode where a bunch of Shellder was trying to catch a slowpoke to evolve it into a slowbro? But the Slowpoke needed to evolve into a slowking, so it was a tricky situation. xD

New to Pokè-Community

ehehehe

Years
  • Awh, Shellder is adorable; have you seen the episode where a bunch of Shellder was trying to catch a slowpoke to evolve it into a slowbro? But the Slowpoke needed to evolve into a slowking, so it was a tricky situation. xD

New to Pokè-Community

ehehehe
    Omg I must find that episode and watch it promptly! They're sooooo cuuuute! Shellder can hop pretty well!

Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is Maria, I am new to PC and was looking to make some friends who love Pokémon as much as I do. I am a casual gamer, but enjoy watching tournaments and others battle competitively. I would love to play the game at a deeper level, but I am not really familar with EV and IVs or the extreme team building, but that's ok!

My favorite game was Sapphire, but I am in love with the remake, it takes me right back to the old days haha. If you want, I have a snapchat the same name as my username here, feel free to snap me anytime! I'm happy to have found a nice community to hopefully be apart of (:

Hey and welcome! my name is Matt! You and I share the similarity of not being too involved with EV and IV stuff. I do however have a lot of Pokémon and i am open to trading and battling for fun. 0705-2521-8101 Is my friend code! If you want to send me yours, send it to me in a message and I'll add you ASAP! Thanks and have a great day!

Back