• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PokeCommunity!

Years
  • Hi there! ^.^

My name is Bret and I am a 16 year old male.

I enjoy playing the older Pokemon games such as Pokemon Leafgreen, Emerald, and Pokemon Yellow.

My first Pokemon game that I ever played was Pokemon Leafgreen. I still to this day, (10 years later) enjoy taking the entire weekends at times to sit down and beat another Pokemon story line, over and over again. I enjoy making videos on YouTube and plan to in the near future start a Pokemon Leafgreen Let's play. My favorite type of Pokemon is the grass type. I love the Balbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venasaur family the most out of any generation.

If anyone has any questions they want to ask me to get to know me, feel free! :3

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • So a grass type lover? I'm actually into three types; ground, fire, and dragons. They're so awesome and cool! Bulbasaur is okay, but my fav grass starter is Turtwig! I find him so cute, and he's a badass when that cutie goes into Torterra! He rules! I feel that some people like the newer generations better, so I'm glad to see someone who's old school like me! Even though my favorite region is Sinnoh, I still love the classic! What's your favorite region BTW?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to PC Bret! May you have a wonderful day!

Years
  • Hi Bret!
    grass type lover , just like me!
    LeafGreen is one of my favorite games. I used to make youtube videos once so that another thing I guess we have in common :)
    you can add me if you want , I'd be happy to get to know you :)

Back