• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to Pokecommunity

Drunksted

3DS FC- 014701409980
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Hello Everyone, Just wanted to say I've been playing Pokemon forever and love the games. Hope I can get some help making some competitive teams to battle and breeding tips. Thanks all.

Years
    Hey Drunksted! Welcome to PC!

I've also been playing Pokemon forever. Started at Red, still playing today. I don't know much about competitive teams, but the Battling & Team Building Forum will be of major use to you! I'm also a breeder! Not competitive I.V. breeding, but more for fun (having a team of all Mudkips is awesome). But anyways, enjoy your stay at PC!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Like Archy said, if it's competitive battling you're after, you'll want to check out Battling & Team Building for tips, tricks, and willing test subjects--I mean, opponents. Hehe. I've been out of touch with the competitive scene since Gen V, but I wish you the best of luck in your exploits!

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
    Wassup! Welcome to Pokecommunity.com! ^^My name is tino and I want to greet you from germany.Have fun with the tons of threads, crazy people and visit the battle-server. Where you can create your own dream-team!Have a nice day.

Back