• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New To PokeCommunity

(GHOST)

Amourshipping Forever
    Years
    Hey there! My name's Sam and I'm 16 years old. I've been playing Pokemon since the 4th generation (my favorite gen), although I have played FireRed before when I was about 6-7.
    I also watched the Pokemon series for a very long time from the Indigo League to XYZ, which is still ongoing, but my favorite series overall is Diamond & Pearl because of nostalgia. My first Pokemon game was Soul Silver and it was one of my favorite pokemon games since it had many legendaries and good gameplay. I also have 5th and 6th gen games such as Pokemon White, Pokemon Y, and Omega Ruby, which were also my favorites as well but as of now, I currently play Omega Ruby (I play Y sometimes for reasons that involve the Friend Safari). All in all, this is the history of my experience in the Pokemon world.

The reason why I joined the PC is because I was intrigued to know about trade forums that are active here in this community and I would like to take part in these forums because there are several pokemon that i like to have such as pokemon with max IVs for competitive play. One problem I do have in mind however, is that I don't have pokemon that other members of the PC would desire, since I only have a few Pokemon with max IVs and EVs such as my Sableye, Rotom, Bisharp, Noivern, Hydreigon, Charizard, Vaporeon, and my Tyrannitar, which were all hard to get because I had to breed them with the Dittos I found in my Friend Safari and it took me hours and days to breed these pokemon with perfect IVs (hard work). There are some Dittos that I found in the trade forum of PC (some shiny) that have perfect IVs in all stats and I don't know how the trading system works here in PC and I don't have any shinies, or any other perfect IV pokemon of my own (not even perfect IV legendaries). If anyone has any advice on how the trading forums work here, i'd be happy to know about it.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hello Sam! Good to have you with us here on PC, welcome welcome. :] What about the fourth generation makes it your favourite, if you don't mind me asking?
    Aah so you're a trader then eh? I'm big on trading myself though I'm taking a break from it all, since I want to focus on art. x'D No doubt you'll enjoy the forum & find some traders over in the Quick Trades forum I'd say, I've already poked in there a few times and it's very nice. Would recommend checking out the Quick Trade Rules too, really helpful stuff in there that aren't just rules that I think would help ya out.

I hope you have a great time here on PC & feel free to VM me if you'd fancy a chat or would like trading advice! The staff here are all very helpful too so certainly message one of them if you have any troubles ;] have fun!

(GHOST)

Amourshipping Forever
    Years
    Thanks Mega Diancie. Anyway, the reason why I like 4th gen a lot was mostly because of all of the Pokemon look really cool like Garchomp, Lucario, Togekiss, Drapion, Weavile, Rotom, etc. and had an abundant amount of legendaries like the Lake trio, Space-Time Duo, Giratina, Heatran, Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, etc.
    The Sinnoh region was also an amazing region in the DP/Platinum series. Cool gym leaders, good elite 4, cool places such as Mt. Coronet/Spear Pillar, The Three Lakes, the Solaceon Ruins, Eterna Forest, Snowpoint City, etc. as well as good gameplay. HeartGold and SoulSilver were also good too, not only because it was remake of Gold/Silver, but it also introduced new places and an extended gameplay. However, the best part about HG/SS, was pretty much the battle against Red in Mt. Silver. That's pretty much it.

Years
    Hello, Sam. Welcome to PokeCommunity and we hope you enjoy your stay here. It seems you're a fan of the Sinnoh region and are you getting your fingers crossed for Sinnoh remakes? The future of Sinnoh remakes doesn't seem too far away. Well, let's not get carried away as we're anticipating and looking forward to the upcoming Sun and Moon. What do you think about the announcements of the new Aloha region and the Pok?mon?

(GHOST)

Amourshipping Forever
    Years
    For Sun and Moon, so far it's alright. However I honestly don't like the design for Bruxish., I hope gen 7 continues the mega evolution trend and more competitive pokemon. Also, I want it to have a longer gameplay than X & Y. Maybe more legendaries?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Hey Sam, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

Gen IV was amazing, right? It's my favourite gen too, both in terms of games and anime - I loved how the anime's focus was actually split between Ash and Dawn - something I never felt it really did with May - and, whilst it ended terribly, it was a fun ride whilst it lasted. The games actually got me into competitive battling (although Gen V drove me out of it) and the remakes were fantastic too. Good times, indeed. Are you enjoying your time on Omega Ruby?

If you ever need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Hey Sam. Nice to meet you. Does that G.H.O.S.T got a full form? Heart Gold, the game I'm currently replaying, is amazing, isn't it? I love Platinum as well, especially the Distortion World. Diamond and Pearl were good as well. If you ever need anything, or just want someone to chat to, I'm always there. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums.

(GHOST)

Amourshipping Forever
    Years
    Hey Sam, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

Gen IV was amazing, right? It's my favourite gen too, both in terms of games and anime - I loved how the anime's focus was actually split between Ash and Dawn - something I never felt it really did with May - and, whilst it ended terribly, it was a fun ride whilst it lasted. The games actually got me into competitive battling (although Gen V drove me out of it) and the remakes were fantastic too. Good times, indeed. Are you enjoying your time on Omega Ruby?

If you ever need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Its fun playing Omega Ruby. Too bad I mostly have legendary pokemon with bad natures like Groudon w/ Quirky nature and Reshiram and Kyurem w/ Docile.

(GHOST)

Amourshipping Forever
    Years
    Hey Sam. Nice to meet you. Does that G.H.O.S.T got a full form? Heart Gold, the game I'm currently replaying, is amazing, isn't it? I love Platinum as well, especially the Distortion World. Diamond and Pearl were good as well. If you ever need anything, or just want someone to chat to, I'm always there. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums.

Unfortunately, my screen name G.H.O.S.T has no full form. I originally wanted to just call myself "GHOST" but it seems it was already taken, so I decided to come up with a way to get the same name but differentiate it from the original name, if you know what I mean. I like to call myself "GHOST" mainly because I like Ghost-types and I watch this show called "Kamen Rider Ghost".

Back