• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to team building and competitive Battles

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Hi, this is the first time i've ever built a competitive pokemon team and i need some tips on what to include in it (i already have the basics of breeding i believe), but i have no idea what kind of pokemon should i use.

So i far i just now i want my first team to include Dragonite and if possible non mega Slowpoke,

Any advices would be apreciated, thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    It depends what tier you want to play in. OU is the most popular tier and features Dragonite and Slowbro. I doubt you want Slowpoke on your team lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    It depends what tier you want to play in. OU is the most popular tier and features Dragonite and Slowbro. I doubt you want Slowpoke on your team lol.

Oh yeah i meant Slowbro naturally lol

Yeah i'm planning on battling in OU, any good teams you can recomend me?

Back