• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to the community :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    Hey! whats up guys decided to make a accnt here since i got back into pokemon :3, Not new to it tho just want to say hi to every one

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi deathsythe! Welcome to PC. I'm synerjee, and it's very nice to meet you. :) Just another member greeting a new member.

It's great that you're finally back into pokemon and that you've decided to join us! I'm sure you'll have a great time here; the people are are really friendly. :D Have a look around and find what you're interested in, and perhaps make a few friends. Perhaps you could start off with the Pokemon General section. What are you interested in anyways?

Well, enjoy your stay here and see you around sometime. Do feel free to VM me or the staff for a chat or two. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Scythe, welcome to PC~ I'm MidnightShine but u may call me Mid~ Nice to have a new member BTW~

So, you just got back to Pokemon? Great, have you tried B2W2 yet? PC's a great place to hang out with other friendly Pokefanatics, like me~

Hope u'll huv fun here~ Don't be shy to VM me at my page if you wanna chat~

~Mid

Years
  • Hey! whats up guys decided to make a accnt here since i got back into pokemon :3, Not new to it tho just want to say hi to every one

Hi Deathsythe, welcome!

Nice to see you get back into Pokemon, I've been a fan for 13 years with no hiatuses in-between.

Like Mid said, have you played Black 2 and/or White 2 yet? They are goddamned awesome. Also, why not tell us about yourself so we can show you sections you might like? I guess the Pokemon-based sections (including all the Pokemon Gaming areas) might be a good place to start.

Also, you can check out the PC Adoption Center where you can seek a mentor to guide you around.

Have a fun time, and feel free to contact me or a staff member via VM.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Hello hello! I saw your username, and so I wanted to ask, are you a fan of Soul Eater? (P.S. Welcome to the forums!)

Years
  • Hello there, Death, and a big welcome to the forum! Looks like you're the second person I welcomed today so far with a Halloween-sounding name. What a coincidence considering today is Halloween (in my timezone, at least), hehe.

So you just got back into Pokemon? What made you get back into it? We have sections for pretty much everything Pokemon-related including really popular things like ROM hacks, so I hope you'll get involved in 'em. :3 Just make sure to keep checking back - you'll make plenty of friends in no time if you stick around and stay active!

But yeah, make sure to give the main forum rules a read if you haven't already; they state some very important things you should know before posting. Enjoy your stay on PC and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Hello there. Yeah I have peaks and troughs of Pokemon interest. I'm guessing it's BW2 that's got you interested in it again which would be the same as me pretty much. Anyway, have fun here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    thanks guys and yeah i got blacked and actually enjoyed it very much so went a head and got black and white 2 and have enjoyed them very much, kinda felt like when i picked up red for the first time again xD granted i did play all the regions with the exception of sinnoh T-T lol

Hello hello! I saw your username, and so I wanted to ask, are you a fan of Soul Eater? (P.S. Welcome to the forums!)

lol actually yeah i like it xD but i was thinking of gundam at the time hahaha and i been using that for a user name for a long time so make it easy to remember O_o

but yeah about me well not much to it been playing pokemon since 96 played through kanto,johto,hoenn and when SS/HG relesed had to play it again since it was super fun but kinda dropped off for a while so missed out on playing through sinnoh when D/P/P came out and didnt play BW till like a few months ago and it felt really awesome so i had to get BW2 and its been great with the new stuff in Unova. MY xbox has been neglected ever since i got my 3DSxl lol but yeah i been really enjoying it , im not much into roms tho even tho i have kinda been looking at them but i just set my own challanges on my game, and im not patient enough to shiny hunt lol so dont really care that much and same wiht natures etc since i dont battle competitively :3 , but yeah i look forward to seen what all i can find here tho :D

Last edited:
    Back