• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New To The Forum!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Hello! My name is Chris, and I'd like to announce my arrival to the community. I loved Pokemon as a kid, but not so much now, with the newer generations. I have creative spurs and currently I'm really energetic about making a Pokemon Game! Now I know this isn't the place to talk about ROM hacks but I thought I'd just throw that out there. I guarantee in 2 days I will be bored of the idea anyway, I hate myself because I can't keep committed to doing things. But I'm hoping that by joining an awesome community, I can get a bit of support and meet some friends to keep me motivated! I have absolutely no skill in any hacking programs, and barely know anything about Pokemon other than the basics the games teach you, so be nice and noob friendly with me xD I hope to have a great time here

- Chris

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC!
    Don't worry we're very friendly to noobs. You should check out the Emulation and ROM Hacking section to learn how to do that - there's a tutorials subsection. Also, I get what you're saying about the newer gen Pokémon games, but it looks like X and Y will be the exception - they're shaping up to be some of the best Pokémon games yet.

Have fun 'round here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Aww, I understand how you feel tbh. There's those times that I just get bored on an idea or so and I just want to move on. It's always best to write down your ideas on a piece of paper, so that way you can always come back that idea just like the first time. It works for me at least!

But anyways, you sound very enthusiastic! Welcome to the forums, Chris! I'm Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. <3 ROM hacking peaked your interest? Have you checked our super amazing ROM Hacking section? Over there we have amazing things for you to check out. From ROM Hacks in development, to the tool gallery, to tutorials, and so much more. And of course, we are all friendly to everyone here, regardless of level of noobness. I was a noob before and I survived. You will survive and you will have a wonderful time here in the forums. No worries about it at all. :D

You joined a great community. Have fun! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, and I hope to see you around, ok! ~

Years
  • Oh hey, another Chris is here. :o That is really cool. Maybe you should drop by and welcome your Chris-brother sometime? That certainly would be awesome, hehe. Welcome to PC, Chris!

Aw, the newer generations are really fun but to each their own. The older games were very amazing and always will be; I love replaying through them, especially the second and third generations. n_n Hacking keeps a lot of people's interests in Pokemon alive so it's a great thing to try out and PC is an especially great forum for such given how many resources we have to help you out with it. I'm veeery bad at committing to things like that too haha, good luck! If you do keep working hard and publish your own hack, you'll get lots of great feedback so it'll certainly be worth it. Being a hack creator is a wonderful thing, just like it's fun to be a club or trade shop owner.

Enjoy your time here, yes? <3 Hope you have a blast and stick around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Thanks for your welcome messages guys :) I hope to make some awesome friends and meet some great people like you!

Back