• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forums

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Welcome to PC Latias Fan

what did u mean by the (what happens where ) i really didnt understand u....

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome to PC Latias Fan

what did u mean by the (what happens where ) i really didnt understand u....
    By what happens where, I believe Latias Fan infers what goes on in what forums, etc. (Or at least how I interpret it. XD) Anyway...

Nice to meet cha Latias Fan, hi. o/ Well, I'd suggest you go cruise around the forums by yourself and get a feel for your forums. (be it ones you might enjoy or not so much) If you have any questions or problems, you're more than free to direct them my way and I'll see what I can do for you. :D

Welcome to the community. Oh, and by the way, you seem to be the perfect candidate to sign up for -> The Lati Fanclub.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Latias Fan! I am a Latias Fan too! Latias is my favourite Pokemon. Nice to meat you! So read the rules and have fun!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC Latias Fan!

Once you hang around and get a feel for what each section contains, I'm sure you'll have no trouble here. Basically, just find a few topics you like and let your voice be heard!

Enjoy the community, and don't be afraid to ask around for help if you get lost. I'll see you around the forums, and have fun!

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
    Hello there Latias Fan, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I am also a Latias fan and I'm sorry about your troubles because the only area I stayed on so far was this area right here.

Back