• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forums

HeckYeahSeaking

Aqua Trainer-Wannabe
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2011
    As you can tell by my name I'm HeckYeahSeaking and I'm new, I'll be attempting see what I can learn more here (to abuse you all for my self benefit and knowledge). In all seriousness hope you all can help me like which sub-forum do I go to for older games like Leafgreen/Emerald.

Also, which would be better for Emerald on my team, Sharpedo or Wailord?
    The pokemon I plan on having for beating the elite four are Blaziken, Aggron, Skarmory(Perhaps rayquaza if I can catch it without the use of the masterball), Flygon, gardevoir.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there, Seaking! It's great to see that you've joined PC! I see you're looking for a forum that talks about the Advanced Generation games. Not to worry, friend! We do have a forum that pertains to the GBA games. I suggest you take a look there. :) Also, the Competitive Battling Center is also a good place to get help for your Emerald team. Members of PC are more than happy to give you any recommendations for your building team!

Hope you're having a good time so far. Just remember, you can ask a staff member if you have any questions! Read the rules, and have fun! I'll see ya around! :)

Back