• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New To The Forumssss...

TheViperOfKnowledge

The Legendary Shiny Seviper
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    Hello everyone...I am Viper.
    I am a sssshiny Seviper who is full of knowledge and storiessss about the passst.
    It is sssso good to meet you all. <3

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Stories about the past eh ?? cool, welcome !!! You full of real stories ? Anywho, enjoy yourself, make sure you read the rules so you don't get in any trouble. See ya around.

TheViperOfKnowledge

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    Thank you PEDRO12! <3 Yessss...I am full of real sssstoriessss about the passst, pressssent and future...I alsssso make fake sssstoriessss for fun. ;) Thankssss for the warm welcome guys! I love it here <3

Laci

Scrafty Lover
    Years
  • Don't be slurring your S's to much because I'm sure some people won't be able to stand it. I hope you enjoy the forums though. I'd like to see some stories by you in the future.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Don't be slurring your S's to much because I'm sure some people won't be able to stand it. I hope you enjoy the forums though. I'd like to see some stories by you in the future.
    Don't see why innocent comedic effect would really bother anyone. As long as the posts are legible, I say the Seviper can talk the way the Seviper wants to talk.

That being said... tell me your stories, oh-great-hissy-one. o3o

Nice to meet you as well! Welcome aboard~

TheViperOfKnowledge

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    Thanksss guysss! ^^ I feel ssso welcomed! <3

My sssignature is one ssstory too.

Here is one ssstory without ssslured S's ssso it won't confussse you...:

Scarlett walked through Pinwheel Forest, sighing and toying with a stray lock of hair that had loosened its way out of her ponytail. She spotted a large Dwebble in the distance. Her eyes narrowed in confusion. Dwebbles don't belong in Pinwheel Forest... she thought as she quickly gained speed. As she reached the Dwebble, she noticed she wasn't alone. Scarlett smirked, showing her pearly white teeth. Dash, her tall rival with long green hair, was standing just behind the Dwebble. Scarlett licked her lips, hungry for action. Dash chuckled loudly, shaking his head. "I knew I'd find you here, my love." he grinned, his long green hair dancing in the wind. Scarlett's forehead became heavy with sweat. Her brow knitted. "Gwrrrrr... Dash, I swear, one of these days I will crush you so hard, you'll be taking a first class flight back to your silly little Nacrene City!" she growled, her eyes scathing with rage. "I came from Driftveil City, the city of billowing sails and tough trainers! You didn't!" Scarlett finished. Dash didn't look surprised at all. In fact, he seemed amused. He closed his eyes and spread his arms out wide, shrugging. "My darling Scarlett, you do know I'll only want you more when you resist me, right?" he winked, "I don't see why you get angry so easily. Is it so bad that I wanted to see my childhood crush again?" he asked. Scarlett nodded, her fists clenching. Dash frowned. "Oh. I see. I thought we could be the best couple ever." he replied. "It's a shame, I kinda wanted to battle you..." he ventured, a mischievous twinkle in his dark green eyes. "Oh if it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get!" she shouted, withdrawing her pokeball....

Thatsss it ssso far. You like it? ;)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Changing accounts. ^.^ Moving to ~Touko. <3

(Sorry about that, I made a stupid mistake >_>')

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey there im also new to forum.Also i would like to say you guys have a fantastic website! Keep up the good work guys xD Btw somebody add me plz :D

Back